Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 07:17

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126  Next
 Post subject: Re: Flawless Widescreen
PostPosted: 03 Oct 2017, 11:49 

I think Hayden feels taken for granted doing all that work and not getting paid for it.Why doesn't he make a goal price that he will fix a game for and we all can see the goal on a chart graph say $600 dollars and then we donate untill the goal is met like kickstarter does when the goal is met Hayden goes to work,Hayden gets paid we get are fix.

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2017, 17:33 

That is a very good idea Buzzorca.

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2017, 06:01 
Editors
Editors

Because a fix is not just that simple. You dont just make one because you feel like it. If there is money involved with a goal to reach its a must and I seriously wouldn't want to stress myself over that in my free time.

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2017, 09:35 
Insiders
Insiders

Speaking of the scripts that haven't been updated for years, He needs to update the scripts (with my edited scripts) for the two Sonic games including Sonic Generations and the Sonic Racing Transformed.

Here are some of the two scripts that I submitted as attachments recently and was updating them:

[Admin Edit: I've had to remove the script downloads and their links, as Google flagged them (and thus the whole WSGF) as malware. Sorry for the inconvenience.]

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2017, 20:50 

i've got updated , glad you're back again @hayden

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2018, 03:46 

mickael28 wrote:
Hi guys,

I've got an integrated Intel 530HD GPU and I've been able to play a few old games on my 3 monitor set-up by running either SoftTH or WideScreenFixer.

It seems than both of those programmes do not support many games, or at least the modern ones, whereas Flawless Widescreen has a pretty large list of games which are supported in a multi-monitor setup.

When I've tried a bunch of games via FlawlessWS, nothing happens in my computer :S. A few doubts:

1. Do you know why FlawlessWS doesn't work in my computer whereas WideScreenFixer os SoftTH do work? ie, is it possible for me to configure FlawlessWS to work in the same way as WideScreenFixer/SoftTH?

2. Is there a way to migrate the plugins from FlawlessWS to WideScreenFixer format, which is a packaged DLL file per game?

Many thanks!

Not sure if you got this resolved or not, but have you tried using the Manual settings? Open Flawless Widescreen, go to Settings -> Configuration, select Display Detection on the left, and then on the bottom right enable "Enable Display Detection Override" and put in your settings.

For example, with 3 x 1920x1080 monitors and 132 pixel bezel compensation I have:
Height & Width 6048x1080
Hud: 1920x1080
Horizontal Displays: 3
Vertical Displays: 1
Hud X: 2064
Hud Y: 0

PostPosted: 30 Mar 2018, 09:40 

Hi man, first of all ty for your work...

Been using your program from the start

now i woluld like to ask you if you think we could have a solution to Far Cry 5

Do you see a poss solution?

As I said thank you VERY much for you work

Attachments:
Captura4.PNG
Captura4.PNG [ 182.4 KiB | Viewed 5619 times ]

PostPosted: 25 Apr 2018, 22:01 

Hi everyone

I have problems setting up Flawless Widescreen to fix Spec Ops: The Line and Skyrim.
The Installation of FW works just fine and I can install the plugins without problem, but when I start the game nothing happened and in the status tab in FW the following error shows up every second or so:
SubSystem: c_HackTool

I always run FW as administrator and already tried to set the user account control off.

Would be great if someone can help me with that.

And btw thank you for your hard work. If I can get it running on my PC I will consider a donation!

PostPosted: 04 May 2018, 09:27 

helifax wrote:
I think Hayden forgot or is really busy and didn't have time to update the plugin.

In the mean time you can download the Script:http://www.3dsurroundgaming.com/FWS/DOOM.lua and put it in:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Flawless Widescreen\PluginCache\FWS_Plugins\Modules\DOOM\Dependencies\Scripts\"
(Adjust the path to your install location)

Thank you for the custom DOOM.lua, it has worked like a charm up until the March 2018 patch.
Any chance you could have a look at the DOOM.lua file you posted to work for the March version?

PostPosted: 05 May 2018, 13:31 
I Donated
I Donated

MrJoy wrote:
helifax wrote:
I think Hayden forgot or is really busy and didn't have time to update the plugin.

In the mean time you can download the Script:http://www.3dsurroundgaming.com/FWS/DOOM.lua and put it in:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Flawless Widescreen\PluginCache\FWS_Plugins\Modules\DOOM\Dependencies\Scripts\"
(Adjust the path to your install location)

Thank you for the custom DOOM.lua, it has worked like a charm up until the March 2018 patch.
Any chance you could have a look at the DOOM.lua file you posted to work for the March version?

Seconded.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126  Next