Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 12:56

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 148  Next
PostPosted: 30 Aug 2007, 21:14 

This works great, but really kills sniping for me. As a hardcore sniper I need my sites to be pretty much perfect, and Ive tried a ton of different settings and cant get it quite down. I might try using that autohotkey program to set the widescreen hack to be disabled everytime I zoom however, but hopefully theresa better workaround.

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2007, 15:12 

Sorry if it already is answered... directly or between the lines...

Will I still get kicked by Punkbuster if i use this hack?

Thx in advance for the answer.

mfg
DC

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2007, 15:27 

Maybe you should read the entire thread, it's only two pages.

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2007, 15:45 

I know i'm new, but did i deserved this?

I read this thread once... twice... looking always for some news and then there are some news:
A response from Punkbuster which says "At this time, we are not considering them to be malicious and they are not breaking anything that would trigger a violation, so go ahead and allow it for the time being. If this changes, we'll make the appropriate announcements.".

But since i don't know anything of the work of the PB-developers or this guy himselve (Even Balance, who is he?) i just can't put this answer from him into the right meaning.
Or maybe it's just my bad english (i'm german btw).

So again my question: Will i still get kicked from PB using this hack or does this answer vom Even Balance means i can kick ass with widescreen?

mfg
DC

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2007, 16:30 
Editors
Editors

How the hell did i miss this thread? lol

Awesome work!!

Works brilliantly, it's a shame about the slightly laggy jumping view while zoomed in, but that's minor. This is awesome, i so hope Punkbuster never kicks for this! Gonna take a while to adjust to the FOV being correct now after 300hours of it being messed up!!

:bowdown :savews

Follow me on twitter: @theg00seberry and find me on Steam

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2007, 19:00 

I know i'm new, but did i deserved this?

I read this thread once... twice... looking always for some news and then there are some news:
A response from Punkbuster which says "At this time, we are not considering them to be malicious and they are not breaking anything that would trigger a violation, so go ahead and allow it for the time being. If this changes, we'll make the appropriate announcements.".

But since i don't know anything of the work of the PB-developers or this guy himselve (Even Balance, who is he?) i just can't put this answer from him into the right meaning.
Or maybe it's just my bad english (i'm german btw).

So again my question: Will i still get kicked from PB using this hack or does this answer vom Even Balance means i can kick ass with widescreen?

mfg
DC

Mmmmm DC-TeaAge: PUNKUBSTER = EVEN BALANCE
Do you understand so ?

I did this question to PUNKBUSTER forum "Headquater" = http://www.pbbans.com
And you have seen official reply Even Balance. It's clear: At the moment you can use this hack without problem.

I think many people dont know anything about this hack.

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2007, 19:04 

How the hell did i miss this thread? lol

Awesome work!!

Works brilliantly, it's a shame about the slightly laggy jumping view while zoomed in, but that's minor.

Try different update rates. For me, 40 ms is very good.

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2007, 21:13 

Mmmmm DC-TeaAge: PUNKUBSTER = EVEN BALANCE
Do you understand so ?

I did this question to PUNKBUSTER forum "Headquater" = http://www.pbbans.com
And you have seen official reply Even Balance. It's clear: At the moment you can use this hack without problem.

I think many people dont know anything about this hack.

That "Even Balance = Punkbuster" don't know much people either i think... so did i.

But now thank u for the great work... i'm looking forward to test it!

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2007, 12:46 

Me again...

The Widescreenfixer doesn't recognize my Battlefield 2 (german version) running.

I have Windows XP Prof 32bit, SP2... running as Admin. I can't figure out why it doesn't work.

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2007, 17:04 

Too bad...
Does ur hack work with the english Demo of Battlefield? I might try this to make sure it's a language problem.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 148  Next