Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 14:25

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145 ... 148  Next
PostPosted: 11 Nov 2013, 01:14 
Insiders
Insiders

Alright. I managed to get everything working in SP and MP except a couple of things.

I worked on SP mostly, then copied that stuff over to MP and fixed more stuff there, then copied that stuff back to SP, and then back to MP, and then back to SP, until I have what I have.

Movies are still like the above screenshot but at least they are no longer stretched.

Everything else is centered as far as I can tell. There may be some things here or there that are not centered.

Mouse is still stuck on left screen, you'll just have to use the arrow keys, they work fine.

I uploaded r675. :)

Widescreen Fixer Twitter - https://twitter.com/widescreenfixer
Personal Twitter - https://twitter.com/davidrudie

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2013, 02:02 

thanks a lot Dopefish.. just tried the latest version and looks good! using the arrow keys is really no biggie

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2013, 02:13 
Insiders
Insiders

dopefish wrote:
Alright. I managed to get everything working in SP and MP except a couple of things.

I worked on SP mostly, then copied that stuff over to MP and fixed more stuff there, then copied that stuff back to SP, and then back to MP, and then back to SP, until I have what I have.

Movies are still like the above screenshot but at least they are no longer stretched.

Everything else is centered as far as I can tell. There may be some things here or there that are not centered.

Mouse is still stuck on left screen, you'll just have to use the arrow keys, they work fine.

Good work mate - but you came in 2nd...so no donation for you!!! :P jokes. Good to have some of the other fixing crew around - that Helifax guy, does nothing but play Skyrim and fixes games, when HE wants - makes me sick :P

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2013, 02:34 
Insiders
Insiders

I'm okay with being second. I wasn't trying to race anyone. I just wanted to get a fix out as soon as possible to help keep my inbox from blowing up. :)

I'd probably have finished it sooner but I've been fighting a cold for a week now and spent a lot of time sleeping. I'm just glad to have it done for the most part. Now I can get back to sleeping off this sickness.

Enjoy.

Widescreen Fixer Twitter - https://twitter.com/widescreenfixer
Personal Twitter - https://twitter.com/davidrudie

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2013, 02:54 
Insiders
Insiders

dopefish wrote:
I'm okay with being second. I wasn't trying to race anyone. I just wanted to get a fix out as soon as possible to help keep my inbox from blowing up. :)

I'd probably have finished it sooner but I've been fighting a cold for a week now and spent a lot of time sleeping. I'm just glad to have it done for the most part. Now I can get back to sleeping off this sickness.

Enjoy.

Yeah man, I'm just jesting. BUT wait a minute, who gave you permission to stop fixing games? :P Alright, go get better mate. Thanks again, I'm gonna throw money at both of you anyways :)

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2013, 09:32 

Lo.
Just want to ask if anyone can get the widescreen fixer to work with win8 ? I put it on my gamerig to see if it will sort out the bf3 stuttering (nope) but it dosent show any games from the dropdown list. I was using it for bioshock 2.

3 x 42 inch screens @5860x1080
16 gigs xmp ram @2200

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2013, 22:22 
Insiders
Insiders

CoolMan=GCHQ= wrote:
Lo.
Just want to ask if anyone can get the widescreen fixer to work with win8 ? I put it on my gamerig to see if it will sort out the bf3 stuttering (nope) but it dosent show any games from the dropdown list. I was using it for bioshock 2.

Basically you will need to copy All the plugins that I have created and dump them in the plugins folder, util I have the time to push them on the SVN and be part of the next release/build.

That is the reason you don't find BioShock 2 (the plugin is not yet part of the official WSF..yet)

You can find them on my Website: http://3dsurroundgaming.com/WSF.html

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2013, 02:08 
Insiders
Insiders

dopefish wrote:

Works great Dopefish, thanks man.

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2013, 08:41 

helifax wrote:
CoolMan=GCHQ= wrote:
Lo.

Basically you will need to copy All the plugins that I have created and dump them in the plugins folder, util I have the time to push them on the SVN and be part of the next release/build.

That is the reason you don't find BioShock 2 (the plugin is not yet part of the official WSF..yet)

Lo, I did copy the bioshock 2 plugin and put it into the plugins folder. same as i did on win 7 to get it to work. but the drop down games list is completely empty on win 8. no games show up at all.
Not a major issue as i'll probably go back to win 7 as i just wanted to see if win 8 fixes the bf4 stuttering which it dosent.

Still love the mod though

3 x 42 inch screens @5860x1080
16 gigs xmp ram @2200

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2013, 14:10 
Insiders
Insiders

CoolMan=GCHQ= wrote:
helifax wrote:
CoolMan=GCHQ= wrote:
Lo.

Lo, I did copy the bioshock 2 plugin and put it into the plugins folder. same as i did on win 7 to get it to work. but the drop down games list is completely empty on win 8. no games show up at all.
Not a major issue as i'll probably go back to win 7 as i just wanted to see if win 8 fixes the bf4 stuttering which it dosent.

Still love the mod though

Windows 8 hmm...Guess I'll have to update at some point:))) (My OS that is)
Frankly I have no idea atm why it wouldn't work....

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145 ... 148  Next