Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 12:45

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144 ... 148  Next
PostPosted: 10 Nov 2013, 10:23 

Hello, I'm sure they will go slowly fixing these glitches graphics, cod always looking first pocket, then are we always players aside, finally, I do not give him more opportunities, rather invest in other games. ..

To see if you have better quality these parameters, I personally noticed é quality now sees almost like Black Ops 2 or better ...

seta r_lodbiasrigid "-1000"//Level of detail of static objects (-1000=better to 0=lowest)
seta r_lodbiasskinned "-1000"//Level of detail of skinned objects (-1000=better to 0=lowest)
seta r_lodscalerigid "1"//Level of detail of static objects (1=best to 4=worst)
seta r_lodscaleskinned "1"//Level of detail of skinned objects (1=best to 4=worst)

by the way, my setup:

SAMSUNG LED 40 "SAMSUNG 2 LED MONITORS 22" vertical

That if very difficult to setup, if you ever have with widescreen fixer can .... for now softth

(sorry for my English, I'm from Spain)

Attachments:
IMG_2809.JPG
IMG_2809.JPG [ 1.65 MiB | Viewed 3634 times ]

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2013, 10:45 

i tried to use the Widescreen Fixer for COD Ghosts, but it doesn't seem to correct the aspect ratio

the Widescreen Fixer is running, i have chosen the COD Ghosts Profile, my resolution is detected correctly. when i start the game, the wsfixer tells me that the "game is running", and the "fix is enabled". unfortunately i do not see a change in aspect ratio in the game. the hotkey changes the "fix enabled" yes/no string in the wsfixer, but does nothing inside the game.
when the fix is enabled, the wsfixer says the aspect ratio is now 2.37, which would be right, but it's not working in the game :(

edit: nevermind. letting the game patch, fixed it. it's now working with the widescreen fixer.
btw. thanks for this great tool! :)

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2013, 15:52 

What's up everyone? I want to start by Thanking dopefish and Hayden for all their hard work, Very much appreciated.! I have encountered a problem while playing mostly on multiplayer and wanted to get some input as to why. When I play multiplayer on 6080 x 1080 my image quality is horrible. It's blurry and almost unplayable. I encountered this exact issue while playing on one monitor before Activision released the fix update. Now, playing on one monitor works fine but when i try to play with Nvidia Surround, It encounters that problem all over again. It seems like a texture issue but I'm not sure. Single player works fine 90% of the time. If I make an Image change during a single player game, It will occasionally encounter this problem. (By image change I mean turning Depth Of field off, Terrain Detail, Anti-aliasing, etc..). It doesn't affect Single Player mode too much. When it does, restarting the game a couple of times usually fixes it. Multiplayer on the other hand doesn't correct itself after a restart. The WideScreen Fix works. Its this "Texture" problem that messes everything up. (again, I'm not sure if it is a texture problem or something else like resolution causing it etc..) I have all settings to max except Motion Blur, Distortion, Depth of Field. Using FXAA. I have tried using different settings but can't seem to find what I'm doing wrong. I edited the config file: seta r_displayMaxHeight "6080"
seta r_displayMaxWidth "2560"
My setup:
I72600k 4.5
2 GTX 780 sli w/ 331.65 Driver
16 RAM
512GB SSD
Evga 1300 WATT PSU
Any feedback is appreciated!! Thanks Everyone!!

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2013, 16:07 

Here are some Screenshots: Almost can't see the problem in the pictures until you zoom in. It looks worst in gameplay. It's as if the pixel rate dropped or something.

Attachments:
2013-11-10_00004.jpg
2013-11-10_00004.jpg [ 1.01 MiB | Viewed 3567 times ]
2013-11-10_00003.jpg
2013-11-10_00003.jpg [ 1.05 MiB | Viewed 3567 times ]

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2013, 16:10 

BuddyTokes have you tried putting image quality on "Extra"? that fixed the problem for a couple of us.. it's the 4th setting from the top in the advanced settings.. put that one to extra and then you can change the texture quality settings to manual and lower the textures resolution. Hope that helps

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2013, 16:11 
Insiders
Insiders

You need to set your image quality to Extra in options.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2013, 16:21 

I'm going to try it right now, Thanks for the fast response guys!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2013, 16:29 

You guys are the best...thank you!!! you made my Sunday!!

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2013, 21:27 
Insiders
Insiders

I think my fix is almost done (for SP).

I started playing with trying to center/correct the aspect-ratio of the movies that play and I found a value there that fixed the scaling on my objective text and other little popups that appear (like pressing C to crouch).

I also managed to (kind of) fix the movies.

It will shrink the movie and display it correctly on the left monitor, and continue playing a stretched version behind it on the other two monitors. I've only been testing everything in 3x16:9 aspect-ratios, though, so I'm not sure how it would look at 3x16:10.

I'll work on multiplayer after I mess with SP some more. I may go ahead and get these changes pushed to SVN soon.

As for the HUD, I managed to fix that after talking with HaYDeN. In the earlier CoD games the HUD was always being read from, so you could just start a game, sit there, and start playing with the values you find and watch the changes happen on the fly. With Black Ops II and Ghosts, the HUD position is read before you load into a game, so you have to make your changes first, start a game, see if anything has changed, quick back to the menu, repeat. I'm not as good as finding this stuff as HaYDeN is so it's taken some time.

Widescreen Fixer Twitter - https://twitter.com/widescreenfixer
Personal Twitter - https://twitter.com/davidrudie

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2013, 23:01 
Insiders
Insiders

I switched from 4800x900 windowed to 6056x1080 and it appeared that the movie filled out the center screen correctly, too (along with the left side, and the right side is blank).

At this point I consider the SP plugin done for the most part.

The mouse is stuck on the left screen still but you can use your keyboard to navigate.

I'm going to work on MP now. The only thing left to do for MP is center the HUD, which I know how to do now by changing the values before it loads.

Widescreen Fixer Twitter - https://twitter.com/widescreenfixer
Personal Twitter - https://twitter.com/davidrudie

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144 ... 148  Next