Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 11:39

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2007, 06:24 
Insiders
Insiders

I was trying to fix the FOV for some games and I came up with a trainer to get unlimited lives, bullets etc. Since a trainer is easy to make I decided to make a turorial for it. It's not finished yet, but it's getting there.

Try out yourself, it's fun and very easy.

For those who are intrested:

http://www.squ1zzy.nl/Tutorials/Alpha_Prime/Unlimited_Bullets.htm

If you have any question, just let me know :)

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2007, 08:28 

Nice start, TSearch looks like a nice program for making trainers. Are you going to be making a tutorial for trainers or patches that change the FOV? I already have a basic idea anyway of how to make trainers for things like health bars , ammo count, etc. but I'd have no idea where to start looking for the value in memory responsible for the FOV.

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2007, 10:14 

Good tutorial squ1zzy, this is covering the simple thing of this world, but it works :wink:

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2007, 19:38 
Insiders
Insiders

I made a tutorial for unlimited ammo for Alpha Prime. Tell me what you guys think:

http://www.squ1zzy.nl/Tutorials/Alpha_Prime/Unlimited_Bullets.htm

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2007, 11:12 
Editors
Editors

Ahh, cool. I already knew this but had never heard of tsearch.

I have always used what is mostly known as CE or cheat engine.

Problem is, most people use CE for games like phantasy star onine, or maple story and there anticheat system game guard updates often to block the use of CE, so there are MANY versions floating around the net each one tied to a certian game guard version. In the process alot of people started puting trojans and stuff in them. So I dont even know where to find a nice clean CE anymore.

What I really need is a tut on how to make my own UCE (undeteced cheat engine) thats the ones that get past game guard, if I knew how to do that myself I wouldnt have to bother messing with 3rd party ones and possibly get a virus. CE also is buggy once you use more than one of them because you get conflcting registry entries.

So I'll check out Tsearch and evaluate its performance vs CE. Also I am really good at finding values in games, more than just a search for lives, health, ammo. I can find entries for location, game speed, inventory modification. Using memory addresses you can often edit the game to have things that were never intended to be there like items that were never offically put in the game but are still in the games code, or give yourself enemy attacks.

I had "hacked" BF2142 for infinity ammo the first 45 seconds I had the game lol just to see if it could be done, I never use cheats online tho its just more of a curiosity of mine to know how to do things like this.

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2007, 13:05 
Insiders
Insiders

ViciousXUSMC: Not sure what detects the program, but if it's possible you need to change the executable itself instead of letting the program change the float.