Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 03 May 2024, 23:03

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 23 Nov 2011, 06:51 

Took a bunch of quick screenies after getting it downloaded and installed. This is from the very early part of the game so there's nothing to really see. It's just to make comparison screens between different resolutions that I have available. I hope this is useful for those doing a DR or wanting to add the comparison screens on the games section.

1280x1024

1280x800

1680x1050

5040x1050

HUD elements can be adjusted to be placed flushed to the left or right edges of the screen all the way down to perfectly centered. Here's a couple of screens on how that part appears:

When I started the game for the first time, HUD elements were perfectly centered and it started up in triple-wide/Eyefinity/Surround resolution without having to do anything.

Pre-rendered movies are a strange one. I dunno if I'll be able to capture that again to do comparison screens or to show how it looked. But it appeared that some movies were pre-rendered in triple-wide resolutions. I cannot confirm nor do I want to say that it does it. I/We need more data on this. I just wanted to get into the game and didn't care to have that detail stick into my head 'till now.

Feel free to use the screenshots. If there's a resolution you need, lemme know and I'll load up my screenshot reference save point to take another shot.

Here's the Imageshack album/gallery link, just in case: http://imageshack.us/g/705/serioussam3screenadjust.jpg/

PostPosted: 23 Nov 2011, 11:15 
Editors
Editors

Thanks a lot, yes this game offers perfect multi-monitor support, could you please take the comparison screenshots running a cut-scene ?

Edit: Ive created the Detailed Report, just waiting for the cut-scenes shots to be certified (A).