Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 20:01

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Grazie!
PostPosted: 14 Jun 2012, 20:43 

Grazie! :)

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2012, 00:31 

in the status window in flawless i am always since the update getting

Base address x 800000, process ID -> 3700, Auto detected version -> UNSUPPORTED!

any suggestions? no luck with widescreen fixer either

Thanks

Post subject: AMD 7970 16:10 Portrait?
PostPosted: 07 Jul 2012, 15:50 

Hi -

I'm running an AMD 7970 and am wondering if anyone's been able to get Diablo 3 to run at 3600x1920? I've tried pretty much everything, including WSF and am at a loss. Here's what happens:

• You set up your Eyefinity desktop with 3x1 monitors in portrait, and the resolution is set at 3600x1920.

• If you try to launch D3, it automatically reverts to windowed mode, and the resolution is set to 1024x768.

• The arrows for the "Display" and "Resolution" settings are greyed out, so it is impossible to switch from windowed to Fullscreen, or to change the resolution.

• Editing the .cfg file does not change this - it gets rewritten each time you launch the game.

I had hoped that WSF would be a way to work around this problem, but apparently you have to get D3 to be in full-screen mode for WSF to work, and as stated above, when you have your setup in 3600x1920 it's impossible to change the Video setting to "Fullscreen," and so I'm not sure that WSF is going to fix this issue.

Anyone else having this problem? I haven't had any problems getting D3 to run in 3x1, 5760x1920, since in that configuration I'm able to change the "Display" and "Resolution" settings, and "Full-screen windowed" goes right to my desktop resolution and I don't even need to use WSF, but I think the game would look much better in portrait and it's really bugging me that I can't get it set up correctly.

Thanks for your help!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10