Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 12:31

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: 18 May 2012, 17:04 

Hey Helifax, I am not able to get the WSF with diablo 3 addon to work on Eyefinity setup? I have used it in the past for SWTOR pre 1.2 patch, and it worked great for me. I did alter the settings file for Diablo that was in some thread here to play it at my bezel comp. resolution, but I don't know if that would affect WSF from working or not.

Post subject: ok I got the WSF addon
PostPosted: 18 May 2012, 19:50 

ok I got the WSF addon working, but I was under the impression that it also compressed the UI elements onto the center screen? If anyone played SWTOR pre 1.2 with the WSF program, you know what I mean. I am looking for a way to be able to move independently or forced the marginal elements of the Diablo UI as they are currently placed at the far ends of either side monitor.

Post subject: helifax wrote:Kayden
PostPosted: 19 May 2012, 00:29 

[quote]Helifax, I got your fix last night and put it through it's paces a bit, it worked flawlessly. I did not get banned though if something happens I will let you know man. One thing I was a little confused on was if I still had to be running the Fullscreen Windowed or just regular Fullscreen, didn't take long to figure out but that should be clearer for those who read and do things verbatim.

Hey there:)

You need the game to be set to fullscreen and the same maximum resolution of one monitor as the one for 3 monitors: 1680x1050 for 5040x1050 (1680*3 = 5040).
Technically after you enabled the fix you can simply close WideScreen fixer:)

Best Regards,
Helifax

heee heee hooo heee hooo wheeeeee!!! kudos TO ME! fer not being a big whining crybaby and reading thru all the threads to git the answer and not feel entitled to have the info spoon fed to me when the awesome tools r free! ( well not exactly! please feel free to bug me about donation where donation is surely due! so lemme see thats a donation to dopefish and helifax and wsgf? to have all the bases covered? jeesh this might git expensive 8) ! )

What made it not so obvious fer me is that I would have thought that fullscreen would had been impossible therefore unituitive. Perhaps an admin really should post a glaring direction to choose fullscreen and NOT windowed fullscreen fer those that might not make it here? To fully give this tool the respect it deserves and support the widescreen community? Speaking of support did I miss an obvious Helifax paypal link?

Also...
Re: Starcrft Banning danger?

Even if there was the danger of ban Starcraft II is easily played offline and can simply be bypassed when an online check is called for fer startup right? In which case...
In light of no mo Flawless "fixed" would a widescreen fixer plug-in solution work as well as it did for diablo III. Nude pictures of my dear old grannys dusty bones fer as much!

and thanks again fer Diablo III in NV surround + 3D vision ( great performance with i7-980x gtx480 tri SLI ! )

my monitors wrote: A bezel is nothing more than my eyeglass frames

Post subject: claydough wrote:helifax
PostPosted: 19 May 2012, 01:44 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote][quote]Helifax, I got your fix last night and put it through it's paces a bit, it worked flawlessly. I did not get banned though if something happens I will let you know man. One thing I was a little confused on was if I still had to be running the Fullscreen Windowed or just regular Fullscreen, didn't take long to figure out but that should be clearer for those who read and do things verbatim.

Hey there:)

You need the game to be set to fullscreen and the same maximum resolution of one monitor as the one for 3 monitors: 1680x1050 for 5040x1050 (1680*3 = 5040).
Technically after you enabled the fix you can simply close WideScreen fixer:)

Best Regards,
Helifax

heee heee hooo heee hooo wheeeeee!!! kudos TO ME! fer not being a big whining crybaby and reading thru all the threads to git the answer and not feel entitled to have the info spoon fed to me when the awesome tools r free! ( well not exactly! please feel free to bug me about donation where donation is surely due! so lemme see thats a donation to dopefish and helifax and wsgf? to have all the bases covered? jeesh this might git expensive 8) ! )

What made it not so obvious fer me is that I would have thought that fullscreen would had been impossible therefore unituitive. Perhaps an admin really should post a glaring direction to choose fullscreen and NOT windowed fullscreen fer those that might not make it here? To fully give this tool the respect it deserves and support the widescreen community? Speaking of support did I miss an obvious Helifax paypal link?

Also...
Re: Starcrft Banning danger?

Even if there was the danger of ban Starcraft II is easily played offline and can simply be bypassed when an online check is called for fer startup right? In which case...
In light of no mo Flawless "fixed" would a widescreen fixer plug-in solution work as well as it did for diablo III. Nude pictures of my dear old grannys dusty bones fer as much!

and thanks again fer Diablo III in NV surround + 3D vision ( great performance with i7-980x gtx480 tri SLI ! )

I am very glad that it works for you and that you like it:) I made the plugin so other like me can get the benefit of playing the game in 3D Vision Surround:)

Best Rergards,
Helifax

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 19 May 2012, 05:22 

Kudos to the Escapist for actually having the balls to post a review. A shame almost every other big gaming site lacks the resources to do the same.

PostPosted: 19 May 2012, 05:32 
Insiders
Insiders

Kudos to the Escapist for actually having the balls to post a review. A shame almost every other big gaming site lacks the resources to do the same.

Does this count as a review?

http://venturebeat.com/2012/05/15/world-exclusive-diablo-iii-review/#s:diablo-iii-2012-05-15-00-49-30-42

Azza Fusion 4000 Liquid Cooled Full/Mini-ITX Tower - AMD Ryzen 1700x CPU - Tt Water 3.0 Ultimate CPU Cooler - ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme - 2x EVGA GTX 980 in SLI - Geil 16GB - Klipsch 5.1 THX Speakers - Vertex 4 128GB SSD, Sandisk 256GB SSD, Samsung 512GB 850 PRO SSD, WD Black 320GB & Two times Toshiba 5TB (one for Games and the other for Storage) - Logitech G502 - Corsair K65 RGB - Logitech G13 - Win10 Pro 64bit - 2-over-1 Viewsonic VA2448M 24" (2x 1920x1080 Secondary) & Samsung CHG90 Series Curved 49" (3840x1080) - Ergotech Monitor Stand - Shout out to WSGF for the upgrade on my stand!

Post subject: Sadly, it is missing the
PostPosted: 19 May 2012, 18:54 

Sadly, it is missing the obligatory reference to a brutal metacritic blurb.

PostPosted: 19 May 2012, 23:08 

Are you guys getting high stuttering when exploring new areas? I seem to be getting it quite a bit, to the point where its practically unplayable.

PostPosted: 21 May 2012, 20:31 
Insiders
Insiders

I have updated FWS - added Starcraft II and Diablo 3 (Resolution Launchers)

Use at your own risk, get it here Link

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 22 May 2012, 13:41 
Editors
Editors

Just out of curiosity, have any of the Diablo 3 gamers on the WSGF fallen foul of the apparent SessionID 'hack' that appears to be plaguing the game at the minute?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next