Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 20:34

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: 15 May 2012, 00:14 

http://kotaku.com/5910076/no-game-no-refund-for-some-unfortunate-diablo-iii-fans

As a result of today's news that Australian retailer GAME has gone into administration, select GAME stores will not be receiving stock of Diablo III. Kotaku AU has just been informed that if you have a pre-order with a store not receiving Diablo III stock, no refunds will be provided.

I don't think I would last as a gamer in Australia.

PostPosted: 15 May 2012, 00:47 
Insiders
Insiders

What's actaully wrong with Fullscreen windowed? theres no border, unless im mistaken you can't tell the different between true full screen and fullscreen windowed, so unless they have removed this feature all is swell, minus the HUD, allowing the other resolutions will be nop or two if its really required, there are multiple checks tho within about 3 function calls. (based on the BETA before I left NZ)

Now that you ask...I will tell you...3D Vision Surround:) It only works in Fullscreen not an emulation of fullscreen:) and yes it is supported in windowed games and no is not supported in sli configurations...and since surround needs SLI no it will not work in Windowed fullscreen.:( This is the only damn reason I care about:(

PS: Although if you have a gtx 680 It might work on surround and 3d Vision surround since its one chip:) Need somebody to confirm this I guess:)

If it were up to me, I couldnt care less...except for the above mentioned ^_^

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

Post subject: Starter Edition Keys
PostPosted: 15 May 2012, 08:10 

Eehm, sorry if someone already asked this, but if anyone with a box copy of Diablo 3 has one or two keys that he/she doesn't use, would you mind sending me those? I still haven't decided wether I should buy the game or not.

Your key is much appreciated!
Moose

PostPosted: 15 May 2012, 10:47 

I can only spare you 2 keys Moose, the other is bookmarked for a mate of mine just in case he wants it. PMing you now.

PostPosted: 15 May 2012, 19:18 

Props to Blizzard who are not having the best time atm.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/05/15/blizzard-offering-refunds-for-au-diablo-3-pre-orders-unserved-by/

PostPosted: 16 May 2012, 00:24 
Insiders
Insiders

Just because it can be done:) and 3D Vision Surround is now... a GO! Fullscreen Surround for the happy demon slaying ^_^

PS: How cool that you can play in Surround with 9 fps...that is really awesome since SLI and Crossfire is non existent in this game.......
and
OMMMMMGG...this game .... I cant believe I pre-order this...stuff.... a lot of years in dev and they give us this? for a premium sum...I hope blizzard dies and brinks back Blizzard North! the ones who actually made D1 & D2 since this...looks more like World of Diablo (and is poor) . I will stop ranting now:)) but seriously is bad that I can't give my copy away since I will definitively not play this...

As for the 3x screen support...maybe a couple of years from now? since Blizzard was focused on the Mac more than on SLI and CF.....:)

Attached files

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

Post subject: Has anyone found or is
PostPosted: 16 May 2012, 01:46 

Has anyone found or is working on any way to make the UI customizable? I just have a hard time playing my games when the peripheral elements of the UI are flung out to the far end of each side monitor. I would imagine anyone else playing Diablo 3 with Eyefinity sees what I mean with the chat window etc.

Post subject: i just today got my card
PostPosted: 16 May 2012, 04:38 

i just today got my card setup, having issues and having to RMA but it was fun while it lasted.

PostPosted: 16 May 2012, 20:33 
Insiders
Insiders

Hello all,

Made a plugin for WSF. The implementation is safe don't worry:) It was tested with Fullscreen 3D Vision surround...so that works.
Haven't tested Eyefinity but should also work.

Let me know if it works out for you:)

Best Regards,
Helifax

Attached files Plugin.Diablo 3.rar (12.6 KB)

PostPosted: 16 May 2012, 21:03 

Where do I put the plugin?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next