Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
Last visit was: less than a minute ago It is currently 11 Jul 2020, 09:31

All times are UTC [ DST ]




 [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Doom (2016)
PostPosted: 31 Mar 2018, 05:56 
Offline
Insiders
Insiders

Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 23:22
Posts: 223
As I've been playing Doom 2016 for the first time over the past several weeks and using Flawless to set the aspect ratio, I assume it has been upgraded post Aug 03, 2017; the date of the last post.

However, due to an update on March 29, 2018, the fix no longer works.

So... like -pANIC- in 2017, I too will plead for an update. :)

TIA!

_________________
Gigabyte GTX 980 - SLI

i7-4770k @4ghz

16GB Ram

Planar SA2311W 3D Vision monitors (x3)

Windows 7 x64 Ultimate SP1


Top
  
 


 Post subject: Re: Doom (2016)
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2018, 08:10 
Offline

Joined: 13 Apr 2018, 07:58
Posts: 5
wazoo wrote:
As I've been playing Doom 2016 for the first time over the past several weeks and using Flawless to set the aspect ratio, I assume it has been upgraded post Aug 03, 2017; the date of the last post.

However, due to an update on March 29, 2018, the fix no longer works.

So... like -pANIC- in 2017, I too will plead for an update. :)

TIA!


I can also confirm that after the update on March 29, 2018, Flawless widescreen no longer works.

It did not work before March 29, but with a custom "DOOM.lua" script posted by a user earlier in this thread, Flawless widescreen worked with DOOM, until the patch from March 29 broke it.

I made sure to donate 20$ to Flawless widescreen, it seems strange that such a great software is not supported better by the GPU producers and PC game developers.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doom (2016)
PostPosted: 04 May 2018, 09:25 
Offline

Joined: 13 Apr 2018, 07:58
Posts: 5
MrJoy wrote:
wazoo wrote:
As I've been playing Doom 2016 for the first time over the past several weeks and using Flawless to set the aspect ratio, I assume it has been upgraded post Aug 03, 2017; the date of the last post.

However, due to an update on March 29, 2018, the fix no longer works.

So... like -pANIC- in 2017, I too will plead for an update. :)

TIA!


I can also confirm that after the update on March 29, 2018, Flawless widescreen no longer works.

It did not work before March 29, but with a custom "DOOM.lua" script posted by a user earlier in this thread, Flawless widescreen worked with DOOM, until the patch from March 29 broke it.

I made sure to donate 20$ to Flawless widescreen, it seems strange that such a great software is not supported better by the GPU producers and PC game developers.


I changed the multi-monitor information on the front page to state "minor issues", as Eyefinity for the moment does not work properly after the March patch.
I'll message Helifax in the hope that he/she will update the custom DOOM.lua at http://www.3dsurroundgaming.com/FWS/DOOM.lua.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doom (2016)
PostPosted: 05 May 2018, 02:19 
Offline

Joined: 11 May 2005, 21:55
Posts: 3
Minor? its unplayable now.

Anyways for anyone that dosent care about MP I have the files to revert to 6.66 til we get a fix.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doom (2016)
PostPosted: 05 May 2018, 05:38 
Offline
I Donated
I Donated

Joined: 18 Jul 2007, 04:19
Posts: 513
Yeah, same here, just needs an update.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doom (2016)
PostPosted: 05 May 2018, 13:34 
Offline
I Donated
I Donated

Joined: 18 Jul 2007, 04:19
Posts: 513
lolly wrote:
Minor? its unplayable now.

Anyways for anyone that dosent care about MP I have the files to revert to 6.66 til we get a fix.


Could you upload?


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doom (2016)
PostPosted: 05 May 2018, 20:21 
Offline

Joined: 11 May 2005, 21:55
Posts: 3
Says its too big, only 40m..4 files

PM me ill share on dropbox


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doom (2016)
PostPosted: 29 May 2018, 19:13 
Offline

Joined: 03 Mar 2018, 19:17
Posts: 7
up


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doom (2016)
PostPosted: 12 Jun 2018, 16:52 
Offline

Joined: 12 Jul 2016, 15:36
Posts: 3
Bump as well.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doom (2016)
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2018, 18:44 
Offline

Joined: 10 May 2016, 13:19
Posts: 27
Any news? Just decided to play through Doom again. Immediately couldnt stand the Weapon fov, launched Flawless Widescreen, and got an error "Could not find AspectFix1 injection point, DOOM may have updated to a version that is no longer supported." Pretty unplayable for me IMO. Are there any 'hacks' that work for this atm?


Top
  
 
 [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  




Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group