Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 08:07

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2011, 06:55 
Insiders
Insiders

I just got confirmation in the last hour that I'll be down there. Immersaview sure cut things close on coming up with gas money though. Looking forward to meeting a few people. My shirt size is XL if the shirt is still available. I've still not worked out sleeping arrangements but I'll just deal with that as needed. Anyone willing to let me crash out at their place that night?

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2011, 02:47 

I just got confirmation in the last hour that I'll be down there. Immersaview sure cut things close on coming up with gas money though. Looking forward to meeting a few people. My shirt size is XL if the shirt is still available. I've still not worked out sleeping arrangements but I'll just deal with that as needed. Anyone willing to let me crash out at their place that night?

Let me ask the wife... Which night or nights will you need to stay? I'm about 35-40 minutes north.

-Erik

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2011, 05:11 

If you haven't ordered the shirts yet, I will take a 3XL. If you have, not a huge deal. I will just have to buy some when you start selling them. =)

Post subject: burritoboy9984
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2011, 10:26 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote]I just got confirmation in the last hour that I'll be down there. Immersaview sure cut things close on coming up with gas money though. Looking forward to meeting a few people. My shirt size is XL if the shirt is still available. I've still not worked out sleeping arrangements but I'll just deal with that as needed. Anyone willing to let me crash out at their place that night?

Let me ask the wife... Which night or nights will you need to stay? I'm about 35-40 minutes north.

-Erik

I got a few updates yesterday on things. I worked out going down to Dallas with my father trading off driving to make things easier. He's suggesting just picking up a cheap hotel room for Friday night. The current plan is to head out of Wichita around 6am Friday and be into Dallas around noon, assist Monte with whatever needs a helping hand, sleep that night at the hotel and get up the next day for the event. After the event we're just planning to drive it home late Saturday night. Unless Monte wants the event staff in special shirts for the event, I'll be in a white polo shirt with the NTHUSIM N red logo on it.
:)

Post subject: Alright, sounds good...
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2011, 14:36 

Alright, sounds good... Ibrin, if you have a spare large shirt, I would love to have one :)

-Erik

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2011, 22:16 
Founder
Founder

Shirts ended up being a bust. I tried to order them this morning, and use Express shipping to have them sent to the hotel. Even though I was before the 12 noon EST deadline, they had already triggered the cut-off as they were behind for the day. I called their phone order line, but they couldn't do anything either.

What does everyone think about getting together for lunch or dinner?

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2011, 23:47 
Insiders
Insiders

I'm kind of in limbo, not knowing how much I'll need to stand around the projection setups for marketing purposes. I think the scope of me being there will be pretty low key though.

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2011, 16:35 

good thing Deep Ellum is like 20 Minutes away form me :D

I think i may come as well! The only issue is My GF Birthday is tomorrow... So i am in a predicament... lol

Post subject: Take her out tonight. I
PostPosted: 15 Jul 2011, 17:11 
Founder
Founder

Take her out tonight. ;-) I know there will be two other significant other's there (my wife included), so tell her to tag along for a bit...

Post subject: Ibrin wrote:Take her out
PostPosted: 15 Jul 2011, 17:33 

Take her out tonight. ;-) I know there will be two other significant other's there (my wife included), so tell her to tag along for a bit...

Im working on it currently what are the times for this event? I didnt see and info on that (prolly just didnt read well)

Derp I missed it haha 10AM to 7PM... I may make a short appearance Maybe 10 - 1 or 2

Shes turning 18 so its a real big deal for her parents haha

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next