Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 11:27

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
PostPosted: 18 Dec 2010, 21:13 

I would love to have one of these cards

Eyefinity has changed how I play all my games and I know I could not go back to a single monitor anymore

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2010, 02:22 

The opportunity to use multiple monitors for gaming in intriguing. I have used dual monitors for multiple programs, but not gaming. Am looking forward to learning more about it. The 6870 card sounds great to try. :)

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2010, 14:22 

I can only say that is spectacular to work on any type of multi monitor display. I just saw this and I was impressed because I own only one monitor and I rarely use the video output for TV.

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2010, 16:33 

Waiting for the acquisition of a second monitor for the technology to multiple monitors. Only at work I interacted with this technology and I could not experiment too much.
For now collect information and found that this is a place full of diverse and accurate information needed for my documentation.

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2010, 17:16 

I think it improves the gaming experience greatly by making you feel more involved while playing simulation games, such as car racing. You really feel inside the game when combined with wheel, shift and pedal accesories.

But even as great as it is there's the issue with the bezels the typical screens have, which just get in the way of the action so as to say. These are rather annoying when playing RTS or FPS games. Well there's ways to get around this if you can afford multiple projectors..Which I can't.

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2010, 18:50 

well im currently on Nvidia based graphics, but im definitely willing to switch given the right incentive. Ive tried to game using my two monitors, but its awkward due to bezel placement, focus issues. With an Eyefinity setup I will definitely buy a third monitor.

benefits: ease of use, cheap, lower power consumption, the list goes on... its just soo much easier to have one amazing card to do it all then have multiple GPUs inside a computer.

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2010, 20:26 

I love games and it's great that you can play any game on multiple monitors.
I also saw a good friend how to use two monitors: a monitor for normal use and the other was under observation for a rendering in photoshop.

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2010, 22:07 

I can not give a competent opinion because I never used even a dual display.
Instead I saw some presentations and I have drawn attention.
If I win the video card I buy at least one monitor so I can get the most from your video card capabilities.

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2010, 22:50 

Q: What's your thoughts/ experience of Eyefinity (Multi-Display Gaming)?

A: Well, I've never experienced eyefinity personally, but having viewed many videos on youtube of people playing games on eyefinity i'm definately jealous and would love to have the same opportunity to experience this fully immersive gaming experience myself. That being said, I think it's an amazing technology and can forsee many applications to this innovation even outside of the gaming world, such multitasking, simulators etc.

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2010, 23:04 

I just know that I want very much this HIS video card!
Then I see how I do with the remaining 3 monitors ... :D :bowdown :).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next