Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 17:17

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010, 07:22 

I ought to mention that this is a great stand. The WSGF review on YouTube pretty much convinced me, and Mounted Concepts is the place to order it from if you're getting one. The discount code, somewhere on the WSGF site, was a nice bonus.

This stand has the ability to position monitors at a wide range of angles, thanks to the hinged arms. I'm using it with three 20.1" panels. The only downsides seem to be that (1) I keep hitting my head on the right-side screen (which hangs over my PC) and (2) my cats keep rubbing against the left-side monitor, which hangs over their kitty bed. Solutions: (1) Stop being so clumsy, and (2) Move the kitty bed.

Good luck! I'm entering even though I bought one. If I win, my gaming buddy is going to get a great Xmas present.

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010, 11:56 
Editors
Editors

I saw mention of this in another thread first before I saw the sticky...

http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=204191#p204191

Anyways this is the most excited I have been about Christmas since I was a kid and people used to buy my presents for me. This is actually one of those things I have wanted for a long time but could never go purchase so I am crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.

Cant wait to have to take new pictures for all those "show your computer setup" threads on all the various tech forums I belong too :D

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010, 09:06 

thank you

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010, 23:19 

Signed up :)

Barely use fbook anymore, but I'll dust it off for this.

BTW: The forum link on the front page gives me an error, so I went manually went to the forums to get here. Not sure if this is an issue for others.

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010, 23:55 

As much as I hate registering on forums to enter competitions, this offer was too tempting to pass up :D
Greetings WSGF members and thank you Mounted Concepts for such a generous giveaway!

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010, 00:29 
Editors
Editors

As much as I hate registering on forums to enter competitions, this offer was too tempting to pass up :D
Greetings WSGF members and thank you Mounted Concepts for such a generous giveaway!

:welcome

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010, 01:03 
Editors
Editors

No facebook no problem sign up anyway!

Glad to see you guys aren't hopping on the "Everyone uses Facebook, so we'll make it a requirement" bandwagon.

I could use this, hope I win!

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010, 01:16 

Little update guys - As a special added bonus we are going to be throwing in the Telescoping wings as well! Happy Holidays!

Review by: Ibrin
"Telescoping wings - The adjustable wings allow for a customizable viewing angle between the middle and side monitors. Using the included fixed wings, I could achieve a 30 degree angle between the middle and side monitors. By swapping out for the telescoping wings, I was able to achieve 45 degrees and still had room to increase the angle further. "

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010, 01:18 
Insiders
Insiders

Nice.

Slightly related, I signed up on your site and it's telling me that You're unable to ship to my address.... :? Now i REALLY want to win this thing.

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010, 03:53 

We ship world wide, we ask anyone who lives outside the US to contact us this way we can get you the best price on shipping.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next