Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 19:47

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Site Ranks & Images
PostPosted: 17 Jun 2007, 15:21 

There allways have to be some random guys on a forum. Otherwise JohnnyWakko and neowidescreen (who I haven't seen in ages btw) wouldn't have a right to exist on a forum either. :D

But the number of posts that is a different story...

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2007, 15:26 
Editors
Editors

Ah well, that just has to do with the fact that I was insanelly active posting in the first half year when I joined. If I continued that pace I would now probably have passed the 10k mark. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2007, 16:50 

You only joined 5 months before me :shock:

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2007, 17:57 
Editors
Editors

Yep, and by that time I believe I was allready over 3k posts. :)

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2007, 18:02 
Editors
Editors

Steef is actually a bot ... either that or he has been implanted with a chip to access the forum via thought ... :P ... :lol:

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2007, 18:05 
Editors
Editors

Yes, that's true. I have this big plug in the back of my head that is connected through firewire with my computer. :P
I think that's also the reason why I can reply to posts before the other post is actually made. :P

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2007, 19:46 
Editors
Editors

Sorry for the mistake...

Hmm you have been around 2 years longer than steef and he still is only 400 posts behind you *cough*POST WHORE*cough*

Actually, that's more like the fact that I've not had much of a chance to be on the forums for a while - and I had a dry spell of, like, 4 weeks about two months back. Before then, I was staying a pretty steady 1000 posts ahead of the steefmeister. ;)

Ah well, that just has to do with the fact that I was insanelly active posting in the first half year when I joined. If I continued that pace I would now probably have passed the 10k mark. :lol: :lol:

And we would have banned you. :P As it is (and this is certainly not a snipe at you) I think quite a lot of your posts in recent weeks have been in the camera threads and the Hello threads. ;)

Yes, that's true. I have this big plug in the back of my head that is connected through firewire with my computer. :P
I think that's also the reason why I can reply to posts before the other post is actually made. :P

And my old advisor used to joke I was an experimental self-aware robot that escaped from an IBM lab... *looks worried* D'ya think steef's the other one that escaped? :shock:

:P

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2007, 19:55 
Editors
Editors

Finally, I found my long lost brother robot. :lol:

And we would have banned you. As it is (and this is certainly not a snipe at you) I think quite a lot of your posts in recent weeks have been in the camera threads and the Hello threads.

Lol, yeah, I know. As I said earlier I completelly haven't kept up with latest games and screens so I don't have much to say about it anymore. :lol:
Photography is where my current interest is so it's obvious that I talk a lot about that latelly.

For the rest, I just try to moderate the forum as good as I can.

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2007, 19:57 
Editors
Editors

ROTFLMAO!

I don't blame you for posting a lot in the photo threads; but to each their own. I've kept up with hardware, but not with games (there seems little point in it - by the time a game is released in the UK, it's been out in the States for at least a week...)

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2007, 20:08 

I think I am no longer 2D, but it really isn't too big of a deal to me.

I haven't played any video games in months, so I have not been able to contribute much, although I am getting my D40 soon, so eventually I hope to be able to participate in the camera threads...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next