Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 18:11

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 18 Mar 2005, 02:48 

Who do I talk to about this?

thanks,

PostPosted: 18 Mar 2005, 04:23 
Founder
Founder

Brad,

You would talk to me about it. I'll shoot you a PM to see exactly what you're looking to do.

I would like to publically say thanks for stopping by, and thanks for supporting widescreen in your development. Paradigm Shifter told me yesterday you were a member. I didn't have a chance to send you a message before you posted this.

-Ibrin

PostPosted: 19 Mar 2005, 00:26 

Brad,

You would talk to me about it. I'll shoot you a PM to see exactly what you're looking to do.

I would like to publically say thanks for stopping by, and thanks for supporting widescreen in your development. Paradigm Shifter told me yesterday you were a member. I didn't have a chance to send you a message before you posted this.

-Ibrin

You're bet -- thanks for the warm welcome -- we are all hard core gamers at Sigil and love playing widescreen games and were stoked when we recently got Vanguard working in 1900x1200.

Post subject: Vanguard
PostPosted: 08 Jan 2006, 00:11 

Wow, I can't wait to play this game in widescreen. Congrats to you and your team on another fine looking MMORPG Brad.

PostPosted: 10 Jan 2006, 22:40 
Founder
Founder

I have to agree, this one is looking sweet. A little bit EQ 2'ish, but sweet nonetheless. 8)

The screens are stylin' as well. I think many of the newer ones are widescreen shots. A suggestion: It would be great to conduct a follow up interview with a member of the development team to see how the game is progressing.

Check 'em out:

http://www.vanguardsoh.com/screenshots.php

Post subject: MMORPG's
PostPosted: 11 Jan 2006, 00:10 

I am a huge MMORPG fan. I have probably beta tested and played all the main MMORPG's in the last 6 years or so. This one looks really good. However, time will tell when it is released for retail consumption.

Having said this, and how immersive MMORPG's are in widescreen, I predict that new MMO's in the future will support widescreen almost exclusively.

Maybe we can get a certain section of this website to discuss exclusively about MMO's and widescreen.

Ciao for now!

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2006, 04:02 
Founder
Founder

A suggestion: It would be great to conduct a follow up interview with a member of the development team to see how the game is progressing.

That would be cool. But, at this point I'm just hoping to get them to respond to the first interview we sent them... :wink: :roll:

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2006, 04:10 

Cool, and ask Brad for a few beta accounts for Vanguard. :-)

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2006, 15:54 
Editors
Editors

That would be cool. But, at this point I'm just hoping to get them to respond to the first interview we sent them... :wink: :roll:

I was wondering the other day if we'd ever get that back! :lol:

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2006, 03:06 

Well i'm sure Brad and Co. are pretty busy getting ready for launch this year :lol:

After six years of playing MMORPG's I'm always a bit jaded and cynical when it comes to new releases but I have to admit Vanguard has me leaning to near-fanboism.

Perhaps Vanguard is the game that we should consider forming a WSGF guild that I know had been discussed in another thread!