Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 01 May 2024, 16:46

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello to all on WSGF
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2012, 16:46 

My name is Jacob. I am a hardcore computer user, most know me for the amount of gear I have that I continuously use and play with. I swear I have more equipment than circuits at my house can take at times. I am a network/Server administrator by day and a computer enthusiast by night. I have been reading WSGF for a while now, but finally made a user name and such on here. I also just recently purchased the WSGF Edition Monitor Stand, and let me tell you it is beyond any other stand I could find online. That alone made me love my new setup. I hope to start posting things in here about my experiments and trials with various hardware now that I have a nice monitor setup. I hope that this community is as nice and willing to teach as others I have become a member of. I hope to help support WSGF as well in time, mostly because of the great communication Ibrin had with me about my orders.

Hope to meet some great new people and make some new friends.

Jacob

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2012, 17:16 
Administrators
Administrators

:welcome Jacob

Nice to see you here, you will find the community here are very warming and helpfull at all levels :)
Congrats on the stand, they do look very awesome and I would love to invest in one myself for my eyefinity rig some day soon too! :D

Feel free to give some feedback on the stand, I would be interested to hear any you have.
Oh, and Ibrin is THE MAN (or as we like to say around these parts 'like a boss').

I hope you will find that WSGF's after sales support is just as good as its presales, there is a weathly amount of informaiton here so I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Regards
Delphium

| Gigabyte X79S-UP5-WiFi Skt2011 | i7 4820k @4.4GHz Watercooled (Ivy Bridge-E) | Corsair Vengence 32GB @2133MHz 11-11-11-27 2T Quad-Channel (8x4GB) | AMD R9-Fury-X 4GB @1140/505MHz + EKWB Watercooled | 256GB Crucial MX200 SSD | 8x 1TB Samsung F3 SATA-II | Corsair 850W TX PSU | 3x Dell S2209W 22"wide TFT's (5760x1080res) | Logitech Z-5400 5.1ch speakers | Win7 Ultimate x64 |

Post subject: Jacob,I'm glad that I
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2012, 23:44 
Founder
Founder

Jacob,

I'm glad that I couple help in the pre-sales phase of the stand. I'm doubly glad that you got it and that it exceeded your expectations. And thanks for signing up and wanting to join in the community. The WSGF is what it is because of our members.

-Ibrin

PostPosted: 12 Mar 2012, 22:04 
Administrators
Administrators

Hi Jacob and welcome! Nice one on the stand, it's a sweet bit of kit. Enjoy!