Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 07:04

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Howdy, ya'll
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2011, 11:40 

Greetings folks.

Been a consistent lurker about these threads for a decent while, though attempts to register found my IP flagged. Frustrating, indeed, as I rarely integrate myself into forum communities; and the WSGF tempted my inclination like none other. Seriously, many many months of high-level enthusiastic enthusiasm to engage myself in and, ironically, was the only such forum in my lifetime that consistently denied my ad nauseam requests. So as initializing my communication with you wonderful folks has come at no shortage of disappointing failure, know I literally consider it a privileged pleasure for the opportunity!

Secondarily, having benefit so often from the founder and his philantropy in organizing a credible & detailed archive of data pertaining the ever-swelling niche of widescreen gaming, I offer both high esteem & gratitude. The internet is in no short supply regarding specific details on niche, enthusiast hardware; what is, however, in shortage are validated resources compiled with explicit detail and expert voices that provide all the variables necessary to adopt the tech & enjoy it with confidence. Before wrapping up my slobbering compliments, I want to also thank ya'll who've contributed to the tools/hacks/suggestions/posts, directing traffic to capably improve or optimize games that otherwise would be a nauseating blur of disproportionate flickering (or any one of those terms, in various degrees). My Eyefinity experience was a damned mess .. at least, preluding the discovery of the FOV tools / Widscreen fixer / et al. Owning now 70 games, virtually all released contemporary to within 2 years of today, every new purchase I make prompts an immediate (before the game is finished installing) visit as to prep potential adjustments or fixes or what-not. I've wanted to be on here for quite a while, so I'll leave my sycophantic with my OP at the front-gate. I look forward to talking with everyone!

Post subject: Re: Howdy, ya'll
PostPosted: 23 Apr 2011, 10:14 
Editors
Editors

Welcome to the forum. ;)

Post subject: Re: Howdy, ya'll
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2011, 02:18 

Whoops. Thought my post just didnt go through on my Zune. Thanks!