Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 13:11

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 09 Dec 2010, 01:28 

Hi all,just saying hi so I have a "chance" at winning what would be the greatest present I could get for Christmas but as I have 4 kids that will all be in high school next year I have next to no chance of buying...Over the past few years I have managed to fit out the whole family with a PC,but cant find the reddys for a GPU upgrade for my hot,aging and loud 4870 as the constant stream of ipod,xboz360 + games + school cost etc ... Cheers and good luck all Greg

PostPosted: 09 Dec 2010, 09:09 
Editors
Editors

Configs with 3 monitors are getting pretty common for new WSGF members these days... 4 kids at home on the other hand - now that will *always* impress :shock:
Welcome aboard and good luck ! Don't forget to post in the "HIS-mas" thread for a chance to win, though ;)

PostPosted: 09 Dec 2010, 19:48 

no joke...heck I just started work after finishing school...got a 1 year old, and loans!
I'm still kicking a 939 with an 8800GTS (thanks to my 7900GS dying via RMA from eVGA).