Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 16 May 2024, 00:53

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 126  Next
 Post subject: Re: Flawless Widescreen
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2014, 18:49 

Thanks for the update Hayden and a hearty thanks for all the work you have done all these years! I'm between paychecks, but I'll definitely be donating next week on payday Friday.

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2014, 19:08 

Hey hayden,

awsome that you are back! Ive i can help you with something let me know.

have a fine weekend

greetings

bob

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2014, 23:57 

HaYDeN wrote:
Guys,

I've been extremely busy with work stuff recently, basically living and breathing work.. add on top of this one of my SSD's dying (Raid 0, yay) my PC's basically been off, waiting for a replacement SSD to come, which is now and in and I'm back up and going again.

It will be back up shortly now that I have some time available.

I'm glad your back too. NOW I will contribute some funds your way sometime today. Thank you for what you do with all of these games and how you program them to make them work. I hope that you can eventually (as I know you've probably had a lot of people ask already) can get Call of Duty Advanced Warfare up and running on widescreen (5760x1080) as well here soon. I'm sure you're working on that anyway. Believe it or not others have been talking about it here:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/209650/d ... 416168/#p2

and here:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/209650/d ... 887430426/

Like I mentioned in the "Steam Community" post: "I HATE one screen; especially since we shouldn't have to play like this anymore. This is STUPID. Why does AMD (Eyefinity) and G-FORCE (Surround) have this tri-screen ability, when these other game companies don't allow True Widescreen to be utilized? Makes no sense to me..." :wtf:

:triplewide: Thank you again Hayden for your hard work !!! :thumbup:

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2014, 01:02 

thanks so much for the update hayden!!!!! sorry your site (any many others) are being taken down because of this day zero bug. thanks so much for your hard work with this. :)

on to COD AW
someone did make a single player FOV fix. it works, just that the fov does not stick once a cutscene is shown while in game. you just have ot press the bind for the fov you want after the screen is taken over to show you somehting in game. other than that it seems to work pretty well.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/209650/di ... 7941915205

here is a direct link to the download from that thread above
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d85jq ... _64bit.rar

please not that this did give off a false positive with malwarebytes. being that its a game hook. its fine. just add it to your exceptions list with your anti virus. as for triple wide and anything else. have to wait to see what hayden cooks up :)

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2014, 05:00 

Thanks Hayden, sent a donation your way. It's not much, but every little bit helps.

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2014, 07:07 

Hayden help me :( , when i open fw , i dont see game in left post( installed plugin , available plugin), i want setting game evil within but i dont see anything. i use 7850 amd .

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2014, 20:58 

Ouch dude sorry to hear about the hardware. And yeah the exploit is ridiculous. I've suffered through heartbleed, shellshock, poodle, and xen reboots this year as well :D I work in web hosting

Question for you:

Do you have a mirror of your repo, or would you mind contacting me regarding mirroring you? I have no problems spinning up a CDN container for you so folks can still use the app while the server's stopped.

http://www.flawlesswidescreen.org/fws/p ... s_repo.xml

Hoping I can help!

:triplewide:

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2014, 04:02 

valkyrie743 wrote:
thanks so much for the update hayden!!!!! sorry your site (any many others) are being taken down because of this day zero bug. thanks so much for your hard work with this. :)

on to COD AW
someone did make a single player FOV fix. it works, just that the fov does not stick once a cutscene is shown while in game. you just have ot press the bind for the fov you want after the screen is taken over to show you somehting in game. other than that it seems to work pretty well.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/209650/di ... 7941915205

here is a direct link to the download from that thread above
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d85jq ... _64bit.rar

please not that this did give off a false positive with malwarebytes. being that its a game hook. its fine. just add it to your exceptions list with your anti virus. as for triple wide and anything else. have to wait to see what hayden cooks up :)

Works for some, but doesn't work for all. In fact I found a further post that I sought some input on and on one helped. Here's a the post to someone's solution:

[quote=Suicidal Korean]I used cheat engine to fix my 21:9 monitor issue.

I HAVE to have these locked
address s1_mp64_ship.exe+CA6ED98 type float value 1.777777791 menu/hud ratio
address s1_mp64_ship.exe+A6C397C type float value 1.777777791 unknown, i just kep it at 16:9
address s1_mp64_ship.exe+18000A8 type float value 2.333333254 in game ratio [/quote]

It would have been great to get all the details on how this person got there (you know, direct links within where you found these files or how and where you changed them, etc.).

That's why there's guys like Hayden, they just make it happen, we contribute some funds and we move on. Looking forward to seeing what you do soon Hayden with your soon to be fixed patch… :)

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2014, 11:01 

Hello HaydeN :D

Thanks for your feedback :)

I admit ive been using like sooo many (unfortunatly) using your awesome mods within your Flawless widescreen app without actually taking a freaking minutes to register to this awesome comunity and taking time to introduce myself with some HUGE thanks for your hard works :)

Will gladly donate via Paypal this week since i pretty much enjoy about at least 50% of the big game im buying with your mods cause the devs just dont take much time to do that simple fix while already inside those uncompiled commands line to implement such a huge feature for a growing comunity ... no because their money will go for changing those command a bit so those console guys can also enjoy it in pretty simple darn simple screen ..... well all about preferences i guess ^+^ (not saying its easy to do those mods tho : its probably a pain to decompile each games, finding the source code, finding the appropriate backdoor to inject a fixer before Direct X even realize anything)

i would LOVE to enjoy more game in 5856 X 1080 (BC) that simply has a rubbish support, but well, im not here to make request since you have tons of demands for huge blockbuster games and you gladly share your work with us :) (like Spintires that has a shadow problem on the triple M or watchdogs without your fix, amougst many other game that just has omni-present or no support for Triple monitor)

So well, all this speacking just to "inject" huge for sharing your thanks and my appreciation of your hard works :)

:triplewide: Thanks :)

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2014, 18:26 

Hi all i cant go to the flawless site, no one know about that site??

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 126  Next