Freedom Hex Desk Stand
This is the Freedom Hex Desk Stand from Ergotech, with the fixed 12" wings, set for two rows of monitors. In essence, this is designed for Eyefinity6.
This SKU is designed for three monitors in Landscape (in two rows), and fits "most" monitors up to 24".
If you're going to run six monitors (and thus the WSGF Editions wouldn't work for you), you can still support the site by purchasing this standard model through our store.
The shipping package includes:
- Heavy Duty Base
- Standard 16" Pole
- Standard Bar w/ 12" Fixed Wings
- 3 Pivots (1 standard, 2 adjustable)
The base measures approximately 18" square. It supports the following monitor specifications:
|Total Bar Weight||3x1-L Width*||Price**|
|Standard Triple||75 lbs||22.5 in||$425|
|*These measurements are the physical height and width of your monitors - NOT the diagonal viewable area. Please measure your monitors. **Street price.|
We are set up to ship parts within North America, Australia and Western Europe. Customers are responsible for any import taxes required. These fees or taxes are not included in the product price or shipping costs. Please note that this product is stocked and shipped by Ergotech. I do not stock these directly. Lead time on order shipment runs 5-7 business days. Shipping costs are as follows:
|Ship Method||UPS||USPS Global Priority|
- USE COMMON SENSE
- PDF Installation Instructions for "Base Model" HD Stand from Ergotech (the basis for this SKU)
- Don't do anything that will cause the stand to tip over
- ALWAYS load from the center out, and the bottom up
- After you have the center monitor installed, take time to check the height (before adding additional monitors)