Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 21 May 2024, 06:00

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2013, 20:30 

Widescreen Grade: A
Ultra-Widescreen Grade: A
Multi-monitor Grade: A
4k Grade: Incomplete

Read Full Detailed Report - FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn takes place in the fictional land of Eorzea, five years after the events of the original release. At the conclusion of Final Fantasy XIV, the primal dragon Bahamut escapes from its prison inside an artificial moon to initiate the Seventh Umbral Era, an apocalyptic event which destroys much of Eorzea. Through the gods' blessing, the player character escapes the devastation by time traveling five years into the future. As Eorzea recovers and rebuilds, the player must deal with the impending threat of invasion by the Garlean Empire from the north.

4:3

16:10

16:9

21:9

3x1

Last edited by troyBORG on 18 Feb 2014, 20:58, edited 3 times in total.
Edit

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2013, 22:09 

It looks fine except in multimonitor. The minimap and others HUD elements are not centered... Can't see it on those pics but below :

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2013, 23:03 
Administrators
Administrators

fluxetreflux wrote:
It looks fine except in multimonitor. The minimap and others HUD elements are not centered... Can't see it on those pics but below :

Last time I checked, and according to the DR, the HUD is fully customisable, so move them to where you want them. Customisable HUDs class as A grade support because you can put UI wherever you want, centre or otherwise.

"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality."

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2013, 00:22 
Insiders
Insiders

Skid wrote:
fluxetreflux wrote:

Last time I checked, and according to the DR, the HUD is fully customisable, so move them to where you want them. Customisable HUDs class as A grade support because you can put UI wherever you want, centre or otherwise.

I can confirm that the HUD is FULLY customizable, hence you can move anything anywhere.

PostPosted: 20 Jun 2013, 03:14 

It could do with a minor FOV tweak I think, but yeah. Everything is pretty gold right out of the box except a minor bit of stuff related to quests that can't be moved and always defaults to the far right monitor.

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2015, 08:44 

Eyefinity doesn't work with DX11 selected which came with Heavensward DLC. Don't know if it also applies to Surround but my wild guess is that it does.

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2017, 07:42 
I Donated
I Donated

I don't know if anyone here knew, but the game had a rather nice little FoV changer made for it. Unfortunately now that Stormblood came out there's no using the tool. Can anyone come up with a way to update it somehow?

https://github.com/AltimorTASDK/ffxiv_fov