Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 15 May 2024, 12:01

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302  Next
PostPosted: 21 Jul 2013, 07:18 

I have downloaded everything under the sun in order to get my skyrim to work. Nothing works at all. The game loads but is duplicated three times on all my monitors. Is there a fix out there for this. I downloaded the most recent copy of Skyrim during the Steam Sale. It seems like other older versions work but not anymore. Please help. I really want to play on three screens!

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2013, 20:53 

i am still stuck on skyrim and MW3.

in both cases the fix doesn't appear to kick in, and if i alt-tab out it shows the fixer shows the game as not running and the fix not running.

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2013, 02:55 

for some reason I can always see my mouse pointer anyone have any idea how to fix this?

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2013, 22:35 

SKyrim Legendary edition not working!

Hi helifax

thx for your work which seems to be only solution to incorrect UI issue with Skyrim playing on 5760x1080 since the other one " flawless widescreen " does not support 1.9.32.0.8 version.

I am using the offical final version of the SKyrim socalled the legendary edition, downloaded directly using Steam tools after buying it on the online shop.

the tesv file version is 1.9.32.0

Then I downloaded your widescreen fixer, the last version from https://www.widescreenfixer.org/.

Then I unzip it and run it in as an administrator.

Then I select the game Skyrim and selected the Skyrim version, I have not used bezel correction and I am using AMD Eyefinite solution with resolution of 5760x1080 (three screens and each 1920x1080)

I selected following values:

ini files already modified to 5760.

v 1.9.32.0.8

dis-select automatically detect resolution
dis-select portrait
display count 1
uncorrected reolution 5760x1080
bezel resplution 5760x1080
8 seconds chosen

The skyrim edition is clean and without any mod

However, it is not working! when i launched the skyrim, it is still the same as without the widescreen fix, then a few seconds later, the big letters disappear on the right screen! so even worse than without the fix.

plz help helifax, what can i do here? did i do anything wrong?

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2013, 01:22 
Insiders
Insiders

nexusandy wrote:

Hi helifax

thx for your work which seems to be only solution to incorrect UI issue with Skyrim playing on 5760x1080 since the other one " flawless widescreen " does not support 1.9.32.0.8 version.

I am using the offical final version of the SKyrim socalled the legendary edition, downloaded directly using Steam tools after buying it on the online shop.

Then I downloaded your widescreen fixer, the last version from https://www.widescreenfixer.org/.

Then I select the game Skyrim and selected the Skyrim version, I have not used bezel correction and I am using AMD Eyefinite solution with resolution of 5760x1080 (three screens and each 1920x1080)

v 1.9.32.0.8

dis-select portrait
display count 1
8 seconds chosen

However, it is not working! when i launched the skyrim, it is still the same as without the widescreen fix, then a few seconds later, the big letters disappear on the right screen! so even worse than without the fix.

I do not have the legendary edition of the game, and I do think it doesn;t matter actually if the same version is the same....

Have you tried manually downloading the latest plugin? (can't remember exactly if I have updated something or not) from: http://3dsurroundgaming.com/WSF.html ?
put the DLL in WSF\Plugins

Also try to play with the delay timer of the fix so it enables for you in the right spot;)) (you can find it in the configuration page of the plugin)
Also, edit SkyrimPrefs.ini and set your resolution (if you haven't done it already;)) ) like 5040x1050 or what ever resolution you use.
Be sure to match with the resolution you set in WSF.

If it still doesn't work, let me know.

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2013, 23:31 

nexusandy wrote:

Hi helifax

v 1.9.32.0.8

dis-select portrait
display count 1
8 seconds chosen

Nexus,

Do you mind if i ask, are you using a SKSE loader?

Exo

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2013, 19:14 

Using flawless widescreen everything is fine except for lockpicking.

The graphic/lock pick screen is so large it makes picking locks nearly impossible.

Anyone have suggestion to scale this back?

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2013, 13:36 
Insiders
Insiders

Piggy wrote:

The graphic/lock pick screen is so large it makes picking locks nearly impossible.

Impossible? I played the game more than 400h so far... I have maxed lock picking twice..
Define how IS IT impossible to use it? since I fail to really understand WHAT game functionality is not working....

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2013, 09:47 
Insiders
Insiders

helifax wrote:
Piggy wrote:

Impossible? I played the game more than 400h so far... I have maxed lock picking twice..
Define how IS IT impossible to use it? since I fail to really understand WHAT game functionality is not working....

Who's this Helfiax character - he probably hasn't even played the game ever! :welcome

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2013, 14:41 
Insiders
Insiders

Toothless Spoon wrote:
helifax wrote:
Piggy wrote:

Who's this Helfiax character - he probably hasn't even played the game ever! :welcome

^_^ indeed:)) hahaha

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302  Next