Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 May 2024, 08:20

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300 ... 302  Next
PostPosted: 11 May 2013, 18:19 

hi

I tried te widescreenfixer and the separate plugin and all above suggestions.
widescreenfixer crashes though

thanks for trying you guys!

PostPosted: 11 May 2013, 21:34 
Insiders
Insiders

Aap wrote:
hi

I tried te widescreenfixer and the separate plugin and all above suggestions.
widescreenfixer crashes though

thanks for trying you guys!

The latest plugin found in WSF is working fine with the latest version of Skyrim... You are doing something wrong there....

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 13 May 2013, 03:37 

sadly for some reason my flawless widescreen when puting the plug in in isnt loading it or seeing that its there. It keeps coming back 0 plugins installed. I made sure to put in correct file.

PostPosted: 13 May 2013, 14:32 
Insiders
Insiders

Totalwar wrote:
sadly for some reason my flawless widescreen when puting the plug in in isnt loading it or seeing that its there. It keeps coming back 0 plugins installed. I made sure to put in correct file.

Ah there is the problem:)
The plugins that I create are for WideScreen Fixer and not Flawless Widescreen . I know that there is some confusion about it. WSF does have the latest plugin inside and is working.
The solution is not as "Good" as the one from FWS but it allows you to play the game. More info is in the plugin's description:)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

PostPosted: 21 May 2013, 12:51 

I am using WSF, which generally works great and I am happy it exists (thanks Halifax). I have a question that a search didn't turn up for me though; I am getting map markers that are misaligned with the map. Is that a symptom of WSF, widescreen in general, some mod I am using, or any other potential issue? I've tried disabling all map mods and getting new ones, but they are still misaligned (Riverwood is in the middle of the mountain next to it on the map). Any fixes anyone knows of? Thanks!

PostPosted: 23 May 2013, 21:24 

hmmm, back on this old chestnut.

come back to the game after buying the latest dlc and installing a load of mods from steam.

the game used to work fine with widescreenfixer.

deleted the contents of the old widescreenfixer install folder and replaced it with the contents of the latest widescreen fixer zip file.

amended the skyrim config .ini to make the iSize W to 5760.

no idea if the fixer app is working properly, but the 3D displays fine in game at that resolution, however the UI is unusably big.

any ideas, please?

(win7 64 / 7970 + 13.4 / latest patch)

PostPosted: 23 May 2013, 22:25 
Insiders
Insiders

Jedibeeftrix wrote:
hmmm, back on this old chestnut.

come back to the game after buying the latest dlc and installing a load of mods from steam.

the game used to work fine with widescreenfixer.

deleted the contents of the old widescreenfixer install folder and replaced it with the contents of the latest widescreen fixer zip file.

amended the skyrim config .ini to make the iSize W to 5760.

no idea if the fixer app is working properly, but the 3D displays fine in game at that resolution, however the UI is unusably big.

any ideas, please?

(win7 64 / 7970 + 13.4 / latest patch)

Are you using any mod for the menus ? SkyUI I think is called... That one is not fixed by WSF. Only the default Vanilla UI is being fixed...
Let me know if this was the problem

PostPosted: 24 May 2013, 20:37 

Using a ultra wide screen monitor, only one, 2560 x 1080 or 21:9....does widescreen fixer need to be set to Auto or 1 monitor? Any guidance here...trying to get menus for skyrim not to be chopped off at the bottom...i am new to this...I see there is a monitor resolution and a seperate HUD res.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Alex

PostPosted: 27 May 2013, 17:51 

I update skyrim to 1.9.32.0.8 and update widescreen fixer in fixer select game version on 1.9.32.0.8,when i start the game only one monitor work!Can someone help?nv surround

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2013, 18:50 

Hi the Flawless Widescreen plugin does not work. it says version unsupported. i have Skyrim with the lastest patches and DLCs.

Flawless is v1.0.10 and Skyrim is v1.8.151

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300 ... 302  Next