Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 08:13

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Euro Truck Simulator 2
PostPosted: 21 Oct 2012, 01:00 

The game came out 10/19/2012. You can demo the game that unlocks with a serial key. I like that so you can test your system setup.

I installed the game and launched without any issues using triple monitor setup with Eyefinity (5760 x 1080). The game recognized 5760 x 1080 without any configuration changes. I played through some of the demo then purchased the game. I completed a few jobs and have had no issues. The side mirrors and views all look great with triple monitor!

The landscape is awesome looking.

Game at http://www.eurotrucksimulator2.com/index.php

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2012, 15:05 

Very nice game, i like
But would it be nice if we could move the GPS hud around, with eyefinity setup 3x1 its stuck all the way to the rght corner of the right monitor
any idee's

regards

PostPosted: 29 Oct 2012, 22:05 

looks cool,do you know if it supports multiple USB devices,for instance my wheel is one usb device,my pedals are another usb device,and same with my shifter

Post subject: lol,i downloaded,and its
PostPosted: 30 Oct 2012, 08:16 

lol,i downloaded,and its kinda fun,i guess i going to buy it

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2012, 14:31 

The game came out 10/19/2012. You can demo the game that unlocks with a serial key. I like that so you can test your system setup.

I installed the game and launched without any issues using triple monitor setup with Eyefinity (5760 x 1080). The game recognized 5760 x 1080 without any configuration changes. I played through some of the demo then purchased the game. I completed a few jobs and have had no issues. The side mirrors and views all look great with triple monitor!

The landscape is awesome looking.

Game at http://www.eurotrucksimulator2.com/index.php

Hey thanks for posting this thread. Cool looking game. I play a lot of driving/racing games at iRacing mostly. I'll pass this on to some of the places i race and such. I'm a truck lover..except when I get stuck behind them and can't see a thing, etc..Live in a farm community so we have lots. Would like to play the game just to learn about European geography...On the roads anyway.

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2012, 22:11 

hey Fellow iRacer

this game is stupid fun,great time killer

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2012, 03:26 

Hi. First post here. I hope to be helpfull.

I created a mod for this game that changes the FOV to 45 and adjusts the seat postions for gamers with triple screens setups. Using this, you can see both left and right mirrors at the same time while playing in surround, turning the virtual mirrors obsolete for good.

You can donwload my mod in two places.

1- My skydrive

or

2- Race Department

This game is awesome. The devs put a lot of effort into it. If you have a steam account, I'm inclined to ask you all: vote for Euro Truck Simulator 2 at Steam's greenlight. By doing this, you're helping to raise funds to this little game developer, SCS Software, so they can make more games like this. The media is ignoring the game like they usually do with every simulation games. Believe: this simulator is a hell of fun. So please, vote.:)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93066271

Glad to help.