Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 09:19

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2018, 18:04 

thanks senpai !

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2018, 05:46 

jackfuste wrote:
Update for patch №1

Replace CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe in the game folder.
Download all 2 parts of archive and start unpack it from first part - CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.part1.rar

Attachment:
CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.part1.rar

Attachment:
CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.part2.rar

Not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2018, 00:05 

there's a new update of the game any news on the 21:9 patch thanks a lot !

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2018, 08:27 
Insiders
Insiders

Update for patch №2

Replace CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe in the game folder.
Download all 2 parts of archive and start unpack it from first part - CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.part1.rar

Attachment:
CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.part1.rar [5 MiB]
Downloaded 1956 times

Attachment:
CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.part2.rar [3.17 MiB]
Downloaded 1944 times

PostPosted: 31 Jul 2018, 09:52 

Sorry to bother jackfuste, but does this update bring a fix to the black squares that remain and then fade out after each loading screen? If not, is this a possibility? Thanks! PS: You're awesome!

PostPosted: 04 Aug 2018, 00:59 

Any reason why I can't extract .part2? I'm using 7zip. The first part extracts fine, but part2 gives me an error saying "Data error : CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe" which, I know, isn't very specific. It will extract the folder, but the application inside the folder registers at 0bytes, so nothing is actually being extracted. Anyone with the same issue or know of a solution?

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2018, 14:07 

I have a very big problem.I try everything. Vsync on vsync off even from control panel. Windows mode fullscreen always it stuck at 50fps or 37 if i put windows mode. I have a 1070ti with 8700k and LG um69 monitor with the latest nvidia drivers installed. Also with the latest modified patches the msi afterburner get to the right and i cant see it. With the first modified exe everything was ok. If anyone can help me i will be grateful. I cant play the game due to this bug.

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2018, 17:32 

@heybro : i had that problem too . its weird , but when i updated video card driver and windows . its has been problem solved !

try uninstall video card driver with DDU and make sure your game on latest version.
or using fast sync then locked your frame rate and alternative use this tool windows timer https://vvvv.org/contribution/windows-system-timer-tool

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2018, 20:08 

susahamat wrote:
@heybro : i had that problem too . its weird , but when i updated video card driver and windows . its has been problem solved !

try uninstall video card driver with DDU and make sure your game on latest version.
or using fast sync then locked your frame rate and alternative use this tool windows timer https://vvvv.org/contribution/windows-system-timer-tool

Thanks you very much for the answer. I have tried to ddu completely my driver and install the latest. The windows are in 1803 with all the updates. I use the latest game also. I will try to use fast sync with 75fps in riva tuner to see if it helps. Its very anoying i cant play the game becasuse of it.

Edit 1:

Oh my god you are amazing. I use this timer tool and put fast sync and 75fps lock in riva tuner and magically the game run at 75fps all the time with amazing frametime. Thanks you so so much.

Edit 2:
It seems that is play at 60fps all the time. In 75fps it seems slow. I put 60fps in my monitor refresh rate and vsync on and its 60fps all the time as the monitor. Before was 75fps monitor 60fps the game and it skips 15 frames. If you know how i can play 75fps native and in game too.Thanks you.

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2018, 23:09 

polakhomie wrote:
Any reason why I can't extract .part2? I'm using 7zip. The first part extracts fine, but part2 gives me an error saying "Data error : CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe" which, I know, isn't very specific. It will extract the folder, but the application inside the folder registers at 0bytes, so nothing is actually being extracted. Anyone with the same issue or know of a solution?

Jackfuste or anyone familiar with the files he posted, does anyone else have an issue extracting part2? It seems like I'm the only one.