Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 12:24

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2019, 07:12 

CivilWolf wrote:
Sorry for taking so long. I had accidentally formatted the drive with all my cheat tables a few months back and had to remake the trainer from almost scratch. This is what I have so far.

Attachment:
re7fovtrainer.rar

Let me know if it works for you.

Edit:

Aspect Ratio Patcher Update
(To remove pillar boxing)

Extract both files into the same folder

More info (older post)

Attachment:
RE7PatcherUpdate.rar

thanks so much!!! FOV and Aspect Ratio Patcher works!!!! 3440x1440 looks great :)

FOV trainer works but for some reason, i have to open it after i launch the game. if i have it open then launch the game, when i press F2 to activate my fov, it does nothing and a error window opens with some error messages (error window is LUA. probably a debug window ? ) but if i close it out and just open it again it works fine.

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2019, 07:13 

Nicely played old boy.

It didn't work initially. I then verified the integrity of game files, acquired a missing one and tried again. Put the two extracted files in one folder - Updated offsets - and bingo!

Thanks man. I will let them know on steam.

Warm regards,

Welshy

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2019, 17:30 

thanks civilwolf :)

PostPosted: 01 Feb 2019, 01:41 

What would you recommend (optimum) FOV for 3440x1440 without to much fish eye distortion? Is the default set at 90? Thanks guys

PostPosted: 01 Feb 2019, 01:47 

Welsh Warrior wrote:
What would you recommend (optimum) FOV for 3440x1440 without to much fish eye distortion? Is the default set at 90? Thanks guys

I play at 115. If that's to much 110

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2019, 04:48 

Edit I got It

Last edited by Alden on 02 Feb 2019, 05:07, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2019, 04:51 

there is no drm in RE7 anymore. that was what this update was for. it removed denuvo. right not its just running steam drm which really is not much of a drm being that its easy bypassed

issue you're having probably something else. maybe you dont have all the .NET frameworks installed that are needed for the trainer to work. or something else?

Alden wrote:
CivilWolf wrote:
Sorry for taking so long. I had accidentally formatted the drive with all my cheat tables a few months back and had to remake the trainer from almost scratch. This is what I have so far.

Attachment:
re7fovtrainer.rar

Let me know if it works for you.

Edit:

Aspect Ratio Patcher Update
(To remove pillar boxing)

Extract both files into the same folder

More info (older post)

Attachment:
RE7PatcherUpdate.rar

AVOID THIS Support Until FURTHER NOTICE AS IT LOCKS YOUR GAME!!!! Read below for details
This worked I ran the patcher entered my resolution. Entered the game didn't seem to work until I hit Alt+Enter.
I got out of the game. To try and get the FOV trainer running
Then.....
I ran into some problems.
First and foremost, It locked my game on steam?
recognized I was fucking with the exe by using that patcher?
I uninstalled the game then tried reinstalling it that's when it locked it when I came back to check on my re-installation.
I even tried updating it, wouldn't budge.
Second the FOV trainer fails unfortunately
Causes a EXE error loops only way to make it stop was to sign off. Wasn't going to waste time in the task manager.
AVOID THIS Support Until FURTHER NOTICE AS IT LOCKS YOUR GAME!!!!
Thanks for trying though Civil Wolf. I appreciate your work It's all there.
These fucking assholes and their DRM is bullshit.
I'm going to try and reinstall it one more time and delete registry files and main location folder.
There was nothing in the folder the first time when I reinstalled it and it got locked. That's fucked up.
Fuck is wrong with people? Why Can't we live in an easier society to make things right?
Again Civil Wolf I don't blame you at all. You're work showed itself up until steam started validating my files.
AVOID THIS Support Until FURTHER NOTICE AS IT LOCKS YOUR GAME!!!! Read below for details

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2019, 05:01 

It locked my game m8
It's like it won't release the exe file to finish downloading/installing the game it got like 99%
What .NET framework would I need to make that trainer work?
I swore I installed one of those a while back I dont remember which version.
I can't even find them installed my add remove programs. I thought they get put into there when their installed.
I know Windows 10 comes with it preinstalled a shitty version anyway.

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2019, 05:12 

Alden wrote:
It locked my game m8
It's like it won't release the exe file to finish downloading/installing the game it got like 99%
I can't even find them installed my add remove programs. I thought they get put into there when their installed.

LMAO Avast did it. Sarcasm enabled "Love how it prompts that their was a ""Virus"" on my pc"
I was a bit worried. At this point with support with widescreen gaming though my faith is a bit restored by the community.
As for the developers end of my faith. I have none.
Thank you m8s!
:thumbup: :thumbup: :savews:

Last edited by Alden on 02 Feb 2019, 05:15, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2019, 05:14 

Alden wrote:
It locked my game m8

hmm that's odd. never seen that steam message before.

i googled this and guy on youtube said to try this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6vBNQk0rNA

see if that works

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next