Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 20:44

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
PostPosted: 21 Oct 2016, 23:14 

I don't know how you did it, but that fix worked for me! Thank you!

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2016, 01:45 
My bad. Here's my original exe file. https://www.dropbox.com/s/eda1kd34wj4ro ... 3.zip?dl=0

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2016, 14:14 

Guest wrote:
My bad. Here's my original exe file. https://www.dropbox.com/s/eda1kd34wj4ro ... 3.zip?dl=0

so your uploaded exe is exactly like my exe...I think the difference is not the language. I changed my upper post. Try the GOTY exe this should be the fix.

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2016, 16:01 
Your GOTY version finally worked for me!! Thanks so much! :)

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2016, 12:48 

Sorry I'm a bit late to the party I'm absolutely loving the witcher game of the year edition in 3440x1440 apart from the cut scenes which are stuck in 16:9 ratio ..I use steam to play the game.
Does anybody have the .exe file for steam goty edition please apologies if its been posted I cant seem to see it.
Also with the risk of sounding a complete idiot do I just replace the .exe file in my steam library witcher folder?
Thank you very much guys

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2016, 19:23 

Scottstewart82 wrote:
Sorry I'm a bit late to the party I'm absolutely loving the witcher game of the year edition in 3440x1440 apart from the cut scenes which are stuck in 16:9 ratio ..I use steam to play the game.
Does anybody have the .exe file for steam goty edition please apologies if its been posted I cant seem to see it.
Also with the risk of sounding a complete idiot do I just replace the .exe file in my steam library witcher folder?
Thank you very much guys

21:9 GOTY

21:9 others

try my GOTY exe file, maybe it just work.
Yes just replace the exe in your steam folder, but make a copy of the original exe, maybe I need it later to make a 21:9 exe.
If none of my exe work for you upload your original exe to a hoster of your choice and post the link here, i will take a look.

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2016, 21:31 

I'm doing some downsampling from 3840x1620, what values should i be looking at editing in the exe for english GoG 1.31 (non goty) ?

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2017, 20:36 

Hi everyone. :wave:

It's been a while since anyone posted here and I'm a bit unsure whether I should be reviving an old topic or not, but here I am... Sorry if this has been covered and annihilated elsewhere. I prefer to talk to you guys and gals, anyway.

I've downloaded several of these .exe fixes for TW3 and most of them worked, but for the main game only - any DLC content installed has no lip sync, unfortunately. :( I own the STEAM GOTY version of the game and play on 2560x1080. Here is my original executable. Everything is perfect, working flawlessly, right up until I talk to any DLC character... It was like that with the "Where the Cat and Wolf Play" quest and now with Hearts of Stone.

I used ne0w's fix, as suggested, and also several others found both here and on /r/ultrawidemasterrace, but the same problem occurs. At this point, I'm unsure whether it is possible to have the DLC lip sync working at all, teehee.

Anyway... This is pretty immersion-breaking for me. :( If anyone could help me out, I'd really, really appreciate it... Forever and ever and ever. :P

Thanks in advance.

Followed SaskiaAedirn's tutorial and got it working for me.

If you're reading this and have trouble with what I mentioned on the wall of text above, just give the tutorial a try. It's easy, simple and, well, it works. ;)

PostPosted: 01 May 2017, 17:54 

Not a single version here works for me !! PLS HELP .
I have Witcher 3 NOT GOTY (I have the original game on release and got the DLC one after the other) , Steam , 2560x1080 , patch 1.31 .
From page 25 to 28 I have tried all files and none of them worked , my game did not start .

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2017, 16:30 

ne0w wrote:
Scottstewart82 wrote:
Thank you very much guys

21:9 GOTY

21:9 others

try my GOTY exe file, maybe it just work.
Yes just replace the exe in your steam folder, but make a copy of the original exe, maybe I need it later to make a 21:9 exe.
If none of my exe work for you upload your original exe to a hoster of your choice and post the link here, i will take a look.

I used the GOTY exe you posted and it fixed my cutscenes/conversations however my main menu at the start of the game and cinematcs such as the loading screens still are viewed as 16:9 ratio. Is there a fix for those too?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next