Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 20:59

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2019, 17:35 
Founder
Founder

We do not stock stands locally. The are ordered and ship from a distributor. We monitor stock at the distributor, and keep it updated in this forum post.

The Ergotech 130-series Triple is part of the new stand line released by Ergotech in mid-2019. This stand takes design cues from the WSGF custom models in the previous 100-series.

The Ergotech 130-series Triple supports 3x 28" 16:9 or 3x 30" 16:10 widescreen panels. It also supports dual 34" 21:9 ultrawide panels.

The 130-series Triple stand support panels in both landscape and portrait orientations. The center pivot supports panels up to 40 pounds, and the outer pivots support panels up to 20 pounds.

The shipping package includes:
  • New Heavy Duty Base
  • 16" Beam
  • 2x 28" Arms
  • 3x Pivots (1 standard, 2 adjustable)
  • Cable Clips & Installation Instructions

Technical Specifications

The stand weighs approximately 38 pounds. The base measures approximately 20" wide and 15" deep. You can get a full overview of the 130 Triple in the below video.

Shipping & Handling

Continental US and US Military APO/FPO orders ship directly from the distributor. Orders for Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations first ship to me, and then I repost them to the customer. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii incur an additional surcharge of $100, which is billed separately after your order.

For additional information, please visit the Shipping & Handling page. This page provides further S/H details, including which countries we ship to. PLEASE NOTE: Customers are responsible for any import taxes and fees required. These fees or taxes are not included in the product price or shipping costs.

Shipping costs for this item are as follows:

US CAN US APO/FPO ANZ EU UK ME JP/HK
Cost $35 $190 $85 $290 $165 $215 $235 $215
Ship Method UPS or FedEx (Continental US). All others USPS Global Priority.

Repairs & Refunds

TL;DR
Ergotech offers a Lifetime Warranty on their stands. Repairs are rare. We can, and will work to resolve any and all issues with your stand. For full details, visit the Repair & Refunds page.

Installation

• USE COMMON SENSE
  • Follow the included instructions
  • Don't do anything that will cause the stand to tip over
  • ALWAYS load from the center out
  • After you have the center monitor installed, take time to check the height (before adding additional monitors)

Last edited by skipclarke on 06 Jun 2019, 14:34, edited 10 times in total.
Edit

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2019, 17:54 

Skip, do you know if there are going to be taller beams available? What is the possibility of getting a Mega version of this? I currently have a 5 monitor setup, and wanted to go to 6, but wasn't able to get the additional dual pole 5 segment bar before they sold out. Would like to have a 3 over 3 setup eventually. Or at least a 3 over 2 ultrawide.

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2019, 19:38 
Founder
Founder

They are going to launch a 1+3 model at the end of June. I've figured out how to merge two stands together - without any custom tooling or machining needed. I'm working now to sort out what configurations could be supported on a merged stand in a single row.

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2019, 19:51 

Which goes to the next question, if I bought the 3 monitor stand now, will there be a way to expand the kit to support the larger config? Or would it be better to hold off until we have the expanded kit?

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2019, 19:58 
Founder
Founder

At this point, they don't have spare components for sale. So, if you bought just the triple, I don't have a way to ensure you could get the taller beam for the second row. If you for sure want a second row, I would wait until that stand releases.

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2019, 20:48 

Gotcha, thanks. :)

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2019, 07:48 

Will a 27/34/27 setup fit?

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2019, 18:45 

Skip, do you know if the stand would support 3 34" monitors or do you know if they there are plans for support for them. the monitors only weigh 17 lbs so the weight should not be a problem