View topic - How-To: Close the gap below the +1 monitor

Saturn2888

Forum Posts: 63
Where did you get those plastic screw covers? I'm wanting to do the same thing with my setup and while I can buy the adapter, I don't know where to find the hookups so I can extend it out by screws like you did.

Also, how much does your top monitor weigh? Mine's a 34" ultrawide so I'm concerned this thing might not hold it properly.
skipclarke
Founder
Administrators
Like a Boss
21x9 Users
AMD Eyefinity Users
NVIDIA Surround Users

Forum Posts: 7451
Articles: 504
Blogs: 21
Game Reports: 167
Media Galleries: 7
News Reports: 281
Saturn2888 wrote:Where did you get those plastic screw covers? I'm wanting to do the same thing with my setup and while I can buy the adapter, I don't know where to find the hookups so I can extend it out by screws like you did.

Also, how much does your top monitor weigh? Mine's a 34" ultrawide so I'm concerned this thing might not hold it properly.

One thing to note is that the 34" ultrawide needs the HD pivot. That has extra depth vs. the standard pivot.
Saturn2888

I've got the HD Pivot on my setup already and at this point just need to find a way to buy all the little parts that go along with the Rosewill Pivot.
skipclarke
Founder
Administrators
Like a Boss
21x9 Users
AMD Eyefinity Users
NVIDIA Surround Users

Saturn2888 wrote:I've got the HD Pivot on my setup already and at this point just need to find a way to buy all the little parts that go along with the Rosewill Pivot.

Not sure where you're located, but if you're in the US the hardware can be found at somewhere like Home Depot or Lowes.
Saturn2888

Cool, it's just standard stuff. Yeah, I'm in the US. I'll go pick those up from a hardware store.

Apparently there's a promo code (0207VSS141) you can put in to buy them for $4 each. I just bought two for $8 shipped.
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product. ... gnorebbr=1
skipclarke
Founder
Administrators
Like a Boss
21x9 Users
AMD Eyefinity Users
NVIDIA Surround Users

They are out of stock now. I would have bought enough to include with all the stands I have left in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
theocrates

Forum Posts: 14
darthf1 wrote:Found something similar in the Netherlands (https://tweakers.net/pricewatch/324098/ ... a-w60.html)

Interesting find,thanks for sharing:)
Previous

Return to Monitor Stand Store