AMD Eyefinity Users
NVIDIA Surround Users

Forum Posts: 7451
Articles: 504
Blogs: 21
Game Reports: 167
Media Galleries: 7
News Reports: 281
ElBerryKM13 wrote:I want to do 6 monitors. Currently using 2x 34" at the botton(left and center) and 1x 27" botton right and 2x 27" at top. I want to put 3x 27" monitors on top row and 3x 34" on bottom row.

Please note, when I tested the stand wouldn't support 3x 34". It tips forward with the weight and the "forward" center of gravity with the curved stands. Not sure how you've got it balancing now.

I'll still work up the costs. It's probably something I need to add to the store as a standard kit. Will take me a few days to sort it out (with everything else I've got going on).
ElBerryKM13

Forum Posts: 16
You talking about v1 or v2? Because mega v1 works with 3x 34" at the botton plus 2x 27" at top no issues. I think v2 can work with 3x 34" at bottom and 3x 27" at top.
skipclarke
Founder
Administrators
Like a Boss
21x9 Users
AMD Eyefinity Users
NVIDIA Surround Users

Forum Posts: 7451
Articles: 504
Blogs: 21
Game Reports: 167
Media Galleries: 7
News Reports: 281
Sorry, I got confused. I thought you were wanting to convert a WSGF Ultimate v1 to a Mega v2. I tried three 34" panels here at home, and the stand was unstable, tipping toward. Are you panels curved? Also, the added weight of the second row of monitors might help stabilize.

Sounds like what you need is a second Mega Bar. The price for that is $250. I can send you a custom invoice. Note that the Mega v2 bar no longer has 16" wings on the ends. It is 12" segments all the way across.
Previous

Return to Monitor Stand Store