View topic - WSGF Mini Mega Desk Stand v2

b0n3z
NVIDIA Surround Users

Forum Posts: 64
Hello keitht, :welcome

I would suggest the following:
http://www.wsgf.org/products/wsgf-mini-mega-desk-stand-v2

-b0n3z

keitht wrote:need triple monitor stand for 3 30inch dell monitors, most stands only go to 27inch :triplewide:
ASUS Maximus XII Gene MB | i7 4790k CPU with Corsair Hydro Series H80i | Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB | (2) EVGA nVidia GeForce GTX1080 Founders Edition in HB SLI | 1TB Samsung EVO SSD | Corsair Digital AX760i PSU | (3) Asus PG279Q (1) Asus PG278Q mounted on WSGF Ultimate Desk Stand v2 with Thru Desk Mount (3+1 Landscape Surround) | HTC Vive | Grace Design m9XX Headphone Amp/DAC | AudioEngine A5+ Bamboo | Ultimate Ears CIEM UE-5 Pro | ErgoDox Infinity Keyboard (Cherry Red) with Custom Keycaps | Logitech G502 Proteus Core Mouse | Win10 Enterprise x64

Current Setup
skipclarke
Founder
Administrators
Like a Boss
21x9 Users
AMD Eyefinity Users
NVIDIA Surround Users

Forum Posts: 7451
Articles: 504
Blogs: 21
Game Reports: 166
Media Galleries: 7
News Reports: 281
Thanks for the help b0n3z. Going to merge this into the Mini Mega thread.
skipclarke
Founder
Administrators
Like a Boss
21x9 Users
AMD Eyefinity Users
NVIDIA Surround Users

The Mini Mega will handle 5x1-P with 27" panels. It comes with five pivots. You can see it here:

http://www.wsgf.org/products/wsgf-mini- ... k-stand-v2

Hi,

I'm wondering what is the distance between the two stands (Pic below)

It's basically the red line between the two stands. Also the overall base footprint from the left edge to the right edge base how long is it? (blue line)

Also what is the Min/max height that the monitor's can be on the stand.

For the moment I plan to run 3X 27's and maybe put an ultra wide in the center in the future.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
skipclarke
Founder
Administrators
Like a Boss
21x9 Users
AMD Eyefinity Users
NVIDIA Surround Users

Let me measure tonight and I'll post back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WhiteWulfe
NVIDIA Surround Users

Forum Posts: 3
Out of sheer curiosity, with the lower portion having 3x27" displays, is one able to have dual 34" displays on the top as well for this stand?
skipclarke
Founder
Administrators
Like a Boss
21x9 Users
AMD Eyefinity Users
NVIDIA Surround Users

WhiteWulfe wrote:Out of sheer curiosity, with the lower portion having 3x27" displays, is one able to have dual 34" displays on the top as well for this stand?

Yes. There should be enough clearance between the poles for that. A 34" ultra wide height is the same as a 27" widescreen.
WhiteWulfe
NVIDIA Surround Users

skipclarke wrote:Yes. There should be enough clearance between the poles for that. A 34" ultra wide height is the same as a 27" widescreen.

Definitely glad to hear, especially since you made hubby really really happy (something about programmers and multi-tasking), not to mention it means I can much more easily have a nice audio/video editing setup alongside a proper gsync surround setup and be able to swap between the two without too much difficulty.

Thanks for the quick reply!
skipclarke
Founder
Administrators
Like a Boss
21x9 Users
AMD Eyefinity Users
NVIDIA Surround Users

WhiteWulfe wrote:
skipclarke wrote:Yes. There should be enough clearance between the poles for that. A 34" ultra wide height is the same as a 27" widescreen.

Definitely glad to hear, especially since you made hubby really really happy (something about programmers and multi-tasking), not to mention it means I can much more easily have a nice audio/video editing setup alongside a proper gsync surround setup and be able to swap between the two without too much difficulty.

Thanks for the quick reply!

In looking at the rest of that LTT video, it looks like the 34" panels end up mounting on the outside edge of segments 2 and 4. That would be outside the poles, and you'd need to step up to the full Mega with the second bar. You can fold back the outer wings, or take them off, if they stick out past the edges (and that bothers you). I used the edges of my bar to hang headphones on.

Screenshot 2017-08-02 23.20.41.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WhiteWulfe
NVIDIA Surround Users

skipclarke wrote:In looking at the rest of that LTT video, it looks like the 34" panels end up mounting on the outside edge of segments 2 and 4. That would be outside the poles, and you'd need to step up to the full Mega with the second bar. You can fold back the outer wings, or take them off, if they stick out past the edges (and that bothers you). I used the edges of my bar to hang headphones on.

Screenshot 2017-08-02 23.20.41.png

Many thanks for the heads up. Looks like I'll be saving up for a few months, but it will be nice to have not only a proper monitor stand, but the ability to do the full fledged expansion I've wanted to do for ages ^_^
PreviousNext

Return to Monitor Stand Store