NVIDIA Surround Users

Forum Posts: 7460
Articles: 505
Blogs: 21
Game Reports: 165
Media Galleries: 7
News Reports: 281
New Lower Price - $599

We are currently out of stock, and are offering $25 off during our "Out of Stock Sale". Updates to stand availability can be found here.

This is a new custom SKU, based on the WSGF Mega v2. It is a smaller version version of the Mega, and offers only a single "Mega" bar.

The Mini Mega version of the stand distributes the monitor weight across two heavy duty bases. This helps ensure stability of the entire installation, and the two clamp points greatly reduce the flexing of the arm (from the weight of the monitors).

The Mini Mega offers a "middle ground" (between the Ultimate v2 and the Mega v2) for supported monitor configurations. It can support larger monitors like the Mega v2, but doesn't support 4 (1+3) or 6 (2x3) panel configurations. The stand can support, 3 or 5 (2+3 or 5x1-P) monitors. Using either the short or tall poles, and one Mega Bar, the stand can support up to 3x 32" monitors.

The WSGF Mini Mega allows for a wide range of monitors in its "basic" 3x1-Landscape configuration. The stand allows for Ultra HD 4k monitors up to 32" in size, as well as 21:9 ultra-wide up to 29". When used with the "tall poles" two additional monitors can be placed over the standard "3x1-Landscape" arrangement. The stand will allow for 27" in 5x1-Portrait, using panels that have a narrow bezel. (You can purchase the 36" or 48" poles from Ergotech, which will support 2+3 config with 32" panels.)

• Triple Widescreen: 3 x 30" (2560x1600)
  • Triple 4k UHD: 3 x 28" or 3 x 32" 4k UHD (3840 × 2160)
  • Triple Ultra-Wide: 3 x 29" (2560x1080)
  • Mixed-Mode Triple: 27" 16:9 (L/R) and 34" 21:9 (Center)
  • 5x1-Portrait: 3 x 27" (2560x1440) with thin bezels

The picture to the right shows the full configuration - two bases, two short poles, two tall poles, custom "Mega" arm, and five pivots.

PLEASE NOTE:Due to the spacing of the pole clamps, and the curved nature of the bar, wall mounting is generally not an option. This is specifically true when attempting another into wall studs on 16" centers. Wall mounting may be possible in other materials (such as cinder block or masonry) where custom spacing is possible. With proper planning, the custom WSGF "thru desk" mounts may be used.

Check out the Reviews Page to see what people have said about the Ergotech and WSGF Edition Stands.

The shipping package includes:
  • 2x Heavy Duty Base
  • 2x "Short" Pole (16" height)
  • 2x "Tall" Pole (28" height)
  • "Mega" Five Segment Bar" (two clamp points, with custom 16" outer wings)
  • 2x "Mini Bar" (used to mount the "1" in "1 over 3" configurations)
  • 5 Pivots (1 standard, 4 adjustable)

Please Note: If you are planning to mount a 34" ultra-wide panel, you will also need to purchase an HD Adjustable Pivot.

Pic

It also includes the following items, which are pictured to the right.
  • 26 cable clips - 6 pole clips, 20 bar clips
  • Alignment Tools - protractor and level
  • 2x Neoprene base pad

Technical Specifications

The stand weighs approximately 60 pounds, fully loaded with four pivots. Each base measures approximately 18" square. It supports the following monitor specifications.

Total Bar Weight 1+3 Total Weight 3x1-L Width* 5x1-P Width* 1+3-L Height* Price**
WSGF Edition Ultimate 75 lbs 125 lbs 29.5 in 15.0 in 16.0 in $749
*These measurements are the physical height and width of your monitors - NOT the diagonal viewable area. Please measure your monitors. **Street price.

Shipping & Handling

This product is a beast to ship. In general, we pack everything in two of the standard WSGF Ultimate boxes, and then "over box" that into a single parcel. (See pictures in forum discussion thread). This is preferred for US shipments, but is an absolute requirement for overseas shipments. The boxed item weighs 66 pounds, and the over boxing and packing ensures it arrives safely without being damaged, or the inner boxes being damaged.

We are set up to ship product within North America, Australia, New Zealand, European Union, Hong Kong, Japan, and select countries in the Middle East - Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates. Additional shipping arrangements can be arranged on a per order basis.

S/H costs cover the actual shipping costs, the cost of boxes and tape and other fees associated with the processing of the order. S/H costs are set based on a geographical average. We do monitor costs, and adjust according to changes in transportation costs. In general this has led to reduction of costs for shipping for our international customers.

PLEASE NOTE: Customers are responsible for any import taxes and fees required. These fees or taxes are not included in the product price or shipping costs. If you need a unique invoice to account for import fees and/or taxation, so that you can claim these within your country, please let us know. We will be happy to provide specific documentation and paperwork as needed.

Shipping costs are as follows:

US CAN US APO/FPO ANZ EU UK ME JP/HK
Cost $55 $200 $150 $400 $250 $300 $375 $375
Ship Method UPS (Continental US). All others USPS Global Priority.

Repairs & Refunds

TL;DR
Ergotech offers a Lifetime Warranty on their stands. Repairs are rare. We can, and will work to resolve any and all issues with your stand. For full details, visit the Repair & Refunds page.

Installation

• USE COMMON SENSE
  • PDF Installation Instructions for "Base Model" Freedom Triple Stand from Ergotech (the basis for this SKU)
  • Don't do anything that will cause the stand to tip over
  • ALWAYS load from the center out, and the bottom up
  • After you have the center monitor installed, take time to check the height (before adding additional monitors)

New Lower Price - $599

We are currently out of stock, and are offering $25 off during our "Out of Stock Sale". Updates to stand availability can be found here.
Last edited by skipclarke on 26 Sep 2017, 17:42, edited 56 times in total.
Reason: Edit
rmoody

Forum Posts: 4
Have you considered offering an upgrade SKU from the normal WSGF stand to the Mini Mega? Would have the second stand, pad, and a center segment from the arm. The end user would then disassemble the normal arm and rearrange the segments to the Mini Mega configuration, maybe add a bit of locktite to the kit.
skipclarke
Founder
Administrators
Like a Boss
21x9 Users
AMD Eyefinity Users
NVIDIA Surround Users

rmoody wrote:Have you considered offering an upgrade SKU from the normal WSGF stand to the Mini Mega? Would have the second stand, pad, and a center segment from the arm. The end user would then disassemble the normal arm and rearrange the segments to the Mini Mega configuration, maybe add a bit of locktite to the kit.

Yes. Now that I've got the Mini Mega sorted, I need to determine pricing on an upgrade kit. It would have the base, two poles, custom segment for dual clamp, mini bar, neoprene pad, more cable clips and a couple more pivots.

It will be built by taking a WSGF v2 kit, removing the full bar, and the extra pivots, and then adding in the custom segment. I use a custom made segment, rather than disassembling the bars, as I use the "harvested" bar to fulfill the 3x1-XL upgrade kits. It's the same custom segment I use to create the Mega v2 and Mini Mega, but the user does the assembly.

I've done one of these custom as a test run, and it worked well for the user. Now I've just got to sort out pricing for a regular item.
rmoody

Forum Posts: 4
Sounds awesome. I made the mistake of seeing some triple 34" ultra widescreen setups, and drool. I can't see how that could be done on anything but a mega for stability. I also wonder what it would take to drive that many pixels. So much for my headphone budget for a while!
Eidi

Forum Posts: 1
Oooh, I really like this one. I've been eyeing the mega for a bit for when I finally have the money to get a new setup. I'd like to get 3 27 inch monitors with the possibility of upgrading to larger sizes in the future, so this is perfect for me. I haven't seen this product before, has it not been available in the past?
skipclarke
Founder
Administrators
Like a Boss
21x9 Users
AMD Eyefinity Users
NVIDIA Surround Users

Eidi wrote:Oooh, I really like this one. I've been eyeing the mega for a bit for when I finally have the money to get a new setup. I'd like to get 3 27 inch monitors with the possibility of upgrading to larger sizes in the future, so this is perfect for me. I haven't seen this product before, has it not been available in the past?

It is a brand-new kit. Just loaded it in the store less than a week ago.
boxrick

Forum Posts: 52
I currently have an Acer Predator 34" Ultrawide 1440p monitor and am about to purchase 2* Dell U2715H monitors to go alongside these.

Is there any desk mounted arm which will fit these alongside each other?
skipclarke
Founder
Administrators
Like a Boss
21x9 Users
AMD Eyefinity Users
NVIDIA Surround Users

We have the Mega Mini that will support this. You can use it with two Ergotech desk clamps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DHW

Forum Posts: 3
Hey there guys,

I'm new here and also new to the surround gaming monitor community and would love some help.

I have been looking for the last two weeks for a landscape stand to support my current monitors which is in another post on WSGF but I digress, I am also looking to, if I can, setup maybe a 5x1 27 inch portrait setup using the Asus 27 inch PG279Q, I already have three of these and will purchase another two if this will be an easier solution.

I understand already that I'm going to have to debezel these and that's more than okay.
I have searched these forums and I admit I'm probably doing it all wrong, to continue, I have not been able to find what I'm looking for.

A simple answer linking the current available stand to suit the 5x1 27" monitors with the extra brackets I need would be perfect.

The only logic that I have to work with, tells me to purchase the $600+ (there abouts) stand and ask for the extra bracket for 5x1 portrait mode.

And I assume that you can reattach the over top mounts onto the horizontal frame to then sit the monitors correctly. I could be wrong though.

Anyway. Obviously I have no idea what I'm doing. If you stop by and read all of this maybe you can help out?

Thanks again

DHW
keitht

Forum Posts: 1
need triple monitor stand for 3 30inch dell monitors, most stands only go to 27inch :triplewide:
Next

Return to Monitor Stand Store