View topic - WSGF Ultimate Desk Stand v2

nullthreat

Forum Posts: 3
Thanks again Skip for the quick replies. Order went in a few hours ago. Looking forward to getting it on my desk!
Vashezzo

Forum Posts: 2
Has anyone run a setup with a 34" ultrawide center, and two 27" monitors on the sides, one landscape and one portrait? I'm trying to figure out if this version of the stand will work for that idea, or if I need to try other options.
skipclarke
Founder
Administrators
Like a Boss
21x9 Users
AMD Eyefinity Users
NVIDIA Surround Users

Forum Posts: 7451
Articles: 504
Blogs: 21
Game Reports: 167
Media Galleries: 7
News Reports: 281
Vashezzo wrote:Has anyone run a setup with a 34" ultrawide center, and two 27" monitors on the sides, one landscape and one portrait? I'm trying to figure out if this version of the stand will work for that idea, or if I need to try other options.

You need the Mini Mega for this setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vashezzo

Forum Posts: 2
skipclarke wrote:
Vashezzo wrote:Has anyone run a setup with a 34" ultrawide center, and two 27" monitors on the sides, one landscape and one portrait? I'm trying to figure out if this version of the stand will work for that idea, or if I need to try other options.

You need the Mini Mega for this setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I shrunk to 24/25" monitors for the configuration, would the Ultimate stand be enough? Also, since the availability thread says that there won't be stands in stock until mid-December, is there much reason to place an order through the store before then?
skipclarke
Founder
Administrators
Like a Boss
21x9 Users
AMD Eyefinity Users
NVIDIA Surround Users

Forum Posts: 7451
Articles: 504
Blogs: 21
Game Reports: 167
Media Galleries: 7
News Reports: 281
If you go to 24" or 25" on the sides the regular Ultimate will work. I'll have a few more available this next week, as I build up some complete stands from spare parts. I'll have five new kits, and two with a scratch and dent discount. After those are gone, I will start an Out of Stock sale, that will give $25 off.
Previous

Return to Monitor Stand Store