Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 12:36

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 29  Next
PostPosted: 10 Feb 2016, 13:23 

skipclarke wrote:
]I have a couple. I could do a custom invoice through PayPal. I may update the WSGF Stand to include them in the future. However, I need to make sure enough people need that upgrade before I change the SKU as a whole.

So if I just need them I indicate in the buying comments? Would I need to pay extra for it?

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2016, 15:53 
Founder
Founder

I didn't realize you were also buying a v2 stand. Let me add those to the store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2016, 17:10 

Yea, I'm mounting a x34 in the middle, and seeing your comments, thought it would be best to include 1 heavy duty just in case.

Though are you able to provide any further suggestions for me? I'm planning on a 24" x x34 x 24" + 28" setup. Do I need the 36" pole or is 28" enough? Any suggestions to improve on my setup are welcome.

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2016, 00:25 
Founder
Founder

Snipeon wrote:
Yea, I'm mounting a x34 in the middle, and seeing your comments, thought it would be best to include 1 heavy duty just in case.

Though are you able to provide any further suggestions for me? I'm planning on a 24" x x34 x 24" + 28" setup. Do I need the 36" pole or is 28" enough? Any suggestions to improve on my setup are welcome.

For 28" over 34", you'll need the 36" XL pole

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2016, 14:58 

btw do I just include the heavy duty pivot in my purchase comments? I noticed it still hasn't been added into the store.

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2016, 15:50 
Founder
Founder

Snipeon wrote:
btw do I just include the heavy duty pivot in my purchase comments? I noticed it still hasn't been added into the store.

Give me a day or two. The day job, and dealing with the spammers here has kept me busy. It will be load with a price.

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2016, 01:15 

Hello I purchased your mount last month, and am so happy with it!

Today I noticed one of my monitors is tilting down and when I position back it just tilts back down by itself. I Would assume just tightening the bolt should fix it. Would you happen to know the exact size tool I would need to get from the store?

Sent from my iPhone

PostPosted: 14 Feb 2016, 04:50 
Founder
Founder

oghabib wrote:
Hello I purchased your mount last month, and am so happy with it!

Today I noticed one of my monitors is tilting down and when I position back it just tilts back down by itself. I Would assume just tightening the bolt should fix it. Would you happen to know the exact size tool I would need to get from the store?

Sent from my iPhone

It is a 5mm hex wrench. If that doesn't work, please let me know (I also replied to your email). That way I can get you any needed replacement parts.

PostPosted: 28 Feb 2016, 06:35 

Hope you don't mind me asking again, but when is the heavy duty pivot going to be added in?

On another note, why is the XL pole price stated as $30 however the below price is stated as $40?
Attachment:
Untitled.png
Untitled.png [ 746.66 KiB | Viewed 1729 times ]

And have the shipping prices increased? I remember it was $150 to HK/JP.

PostPosted: 29 Feb 2016, 00:24 
Founder
Founder

Snipeon wrote:
Hope you don't mind me asking again, but when is the heavy duty pivot going to be added in?

On another note, why is the XL pole price stated as $30 however the below price is stated as $40?

And have the shipping prices increased? I remember it was $150 to HK/JP.

Snipeon, I don't mind you asking again. Helps keep my on my toes. ;)

I've just got it added now. The price of the XL Pole is $40. I've corrected the entry on the product page table. And yes, international shipping fees have increased by $25. I recently got "burned" on a few shipments to Australia and Canada, where the fees were higher than what they historically have been.

After doing a check of other countries, I find that USPS has increased its fees by about $25 (even though oil prices are down). Not sure why their fees have increased, but our increase is simply to match their price movements. International shipping costs are still considerably lower than when we started, as we do track the trends.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 29  Next