NVIDIA Surround Users

Forum Posts: 7451
Articles: 504
Blogs: 21
Game Reports: 166
Media Galleries: 7
News Reports: 281
June 21, 2017

Just a note. I'm down to about 40 stands. Sales have slowed since the start of 2017. I am unsure if I will continue to sell the WSGF Edition stands after this run sells out. Just wanted to let everyone know.
skipclarke
Founder
Administrators
Like a Boss
21x9 Users
AMD Eyefinity Users
NVIDIA Surround Users

August 29, 2017

After the recent price drop (and possibly helped by seasonality), we've had a really good month for sales. Much better than expected. I'm now down to about four complete stands. Beyond that I have a couple that I will sell with a "scratch and dent" discount. And then I have a half dozen 5-segment bars and pieces that I will build up into kits.

I have decided that I will continue selling the stands, but will purchase smaller quantities to keep in stock. I am in discussion with Ergotech about the next order, and an ETA for delivery. Between the time I run out, until two weeks before delivery, I will run another "Out of Stock" sale on the Ultimate v2 (only).

Also, please note that I live in the Houston area, and we are impacted by Hurricane Harvey. UPS and US Postal are not running at this time, and orders received since Friday are delayed in shipping. My home and family are safe and dry, but it will take some time for services to return to the area. I'm hoping early next week.
skipclarke
Founder
Administrators
Like a Boss
21x9 Users
AMD Eyefinity Users
NVIDIA Surround Users

September 19, 2017

In the last couple of weeks, we've had another flurry of orders, and are down to just four stands. Once those are gone, a new shipment of stands should arrive in mid-December. I will be running an $25 off "Out of Stock" sale through November.

Return to Monitor Stand Store