Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 11:41

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2012, 20:28 
I have decided to begin stocking the WSGF Edition & HD Triple XL Stands personally, and shipping them directly to users. I worked out a deal with Ergotech so that I could take stock of the stands, and handle order processing myself. This allows me to ship same day (schedule permitting), and manage stocking levels better. This will provide you with better faster shipping, better service, and hopefully keep us from stocking out.

I have ordered 50 WSGF stands from Ergotech; 25 of them arrived last week, with another 25 arriving after the first of the year. I also have a stock of ICE Cubes, Short Poles and VESA Plates that I will be keeping here as well. I will be "downgrading" the WSGF Edition stands to make HD Triple XLs, for anyone who wants one of those. I will remove the tall pole, two pivots and the mini bar; replacing them with the short pole. I will then take the tale pole, mini bar and pivot, and create a 1+3 upgrade kit that I can then ship direct as well.

It's a pretty big investment to order 50 stands, but it's the best thing to do for me, you the customer, and the future of the product. So, if you've been waiting to order a stand - now is the time.

SS

Last edited by skipclarke on 09 Nov 2012, 14:51, edited 8 times in total.
Edit

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2012, 04:52 
Insiders
Insiders

Ah, great. I can't wait to pick one up from you! Now to just find a place to put it.. I'm scared of putting that heavy thing on my glass desk.. which I do happen to have a 10 year warranty policy on.... but not on the monitors which ultimately cost more. :( Bleh.

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2012, 05:14 
Founder
Founder

Zencyde wrote:
Ah, great. I can't wait to pick one up from you! Now to just find a place to put it.. I'm scared of putting that heavy thing on my glass desk.. which I do happen to have a 10 year warranty policy on.... but not on the monitors which ultimately cost more. :( Bleh.

Wall mount it...