Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 23:46

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2018, 21:48 

I bought Fifa 19 and play it on my triple monitor setup (Nvidia-Surround). Everything works perfect out of the box, except one thing: When I start the Story mode „The Journey“ the (FMV?-)videos are brutally stretched over my 3 monitors, which looks really bad and disturbing. The other videos, which are rendered in 3D-graphics (I think it’s called the In-Game rendered Cut-Scenes?) are displaying perfectly well in the right format over my three monitors (just as well as the soccer-gameplay itself is correctly displayed over my 3 monitors).

Only those video-cut-scenes are badly stretched, but they should only be displayed on the middle monitor in 16:9…).

Just one more info: I play the game in „borderless window-mode“ (which is available in the game-settings-menu in Fifa19) to get the correct player-indicators (in fullscreen-mode for example the player-indicator-arrow is displaced in triple-monitor-setup)…

Game would be perfect in 2D-Nivida-surround mode (triple-monitor-setup) but the videos in the Story mode look so bad!!

Can anyone help me?

Thank you!

PostPosted: 02 Oct 2018, 17:00 

Nobody here with FIFA 19 and triples? You can even download a free demo and try the Story mode...
Pleeeaaase! :-)

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2018, 11:21 

Wow, it is so great that you have the very latest version of FIFA that is FIFA 19. I know this series is recently being launched in the store. I have heard about this game. But yet, I only know about the FIFA 18 only.

PostPosted: 29 Dec 2018, 06:25 

Well, I am again here and really I saw the FIFA 19 reviews on the steam it's fantastic. Has anybody try this one. Well, I am always in a search to have the latest series of a video game. One of the best things about this game is that this can also be played on the PC.