View topic - Prey (2017)

Xickle
AMD Eyefinity Users

Forum Posts: 18
Getting this error in Flawless Widescreen when trying to run Prey:

"Could not find HUDFix1 injection point, Prey may have updated to a version that is no longer supported."

Is the fix outdated or is it a problem on my end?
Surreal182

Forum Posts: 2
I am getting the same "Could not find HUDFix1 injection point, Prey may have updated to a version that is no longer supported." error.. I tried removing the HUD injection but then i get the same error for FOV:( seems new injection points need to be made.
dt1000

Forum Posts: 23
I started getting the same error... right after I got the recent Prey update. Looks like we'll have to wait for HaYDeN to work his magic again!
esteady1

Forum Posts: 31
The Flawless Widescreen fix still works for me to center the HUD and alter FOV beyond 120 for Nvidia Surround (latest drivers). Latest steam version of Prey.
Previous

Return to Multi-Monitor Gaming