View topic - Titanfall 2

Amon Amarth
I Donated
NVIDIA Surround Users

Forum Posts: 415
Anyone noticed the extra brightness when in Surround/Eyefinity? It goes away on single monitor, but it seems the lighting scales with resolution/aspect ratio (like some other games I've noticed), and doesn't look right in Surround. Anyone come up with a way to fix it?
stangflyer

Forum Posts: 274
Amon Amarth wrote:Anyone noticed the extra brightness when in Surround/Eyefinity? It goes away on single monitor, but it seems the lighting scales with resolution/aspect ratio (like some other games I've noticed), and doesn't look right in Surround. Anyone come up with a way to fix it?

Just got the game a month ago. I have only played it in surround at 7680x1440. I played thru the single player and really like it. Set up a game between a friend and I and in some maps it was very bright. I asked my friend if his was bright on his 2560x1440 monitor and I asked him to take a screen shot. I did so also.. Mine was way brighter. To the point where you lose detail in the presentation.
Amon Amarth
I Donated
NVIDIA Surround Users

Forum Posts: 415
stangflyer wrote:
Amon Amarth wrote:Anyone noticed the extra brightness when in Surround/Eyefinity? It goes away on single monitor, but it seems the lighting scales with resolution/aspect ratio (like some other games I've noticed), and doesn't look right in Surround. Anyone come up with a way to fix it?

Just got the game a month ago. I have only played it in surround at 7680x1440. I played thru the single player and really like it. Set up a game between a friend and I and in some maps it was very bright. I asked my friend if his was bright on his 2560x1440 monitor and I asked him to take a screen shot. I did so also.. Mine was way brighter. To the point where you lose detail in the presentation.

Yeah, I had to actually turn down the contrast on my monitors just to get through the horrible sun glare. Obviously looks nothing like that on a single monitor resolution, but you only get that problem in Surround.
stangflyer

Forum Posts: 274
scavvenjahh wrote:Thanks for the heads-up, I've added a note about this to the DR (if you can word it better, please do: click the Edit button).
This "sun is suddenly a supernova" issue is a pain. Sometimes it's caused by high aspect ratios, sometimes it's the high pixel count alone. If you ever test these maps at the lowest Eyefinity/Surround resolution available to you, I'd be interested in the result ;)

I will test at lower surround res in the next couple of days. I play at 7680x1440 and would like the extreme brightness fixed.
Previous

Return to Multi-Monitor Gaming