Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 14:12

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 29  Next
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2012, 17:31 

You guys are amazing, keep up the good work, I just tried it and it look amazing but it crashes after 5 seconds xlive.dll seems to be crashing.

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2012, 17:42 
Insiders
Insiders

[Internal Render FIX] work 100% with Hayden's fix making the game almost perfect minus the FPS 30 unlock and hud scaling(I don't care about position personally) which has not been done yet.

Btw thanks for your work Hayden epic as usual.

Link to fix --> http://blog.metaclassofnil.com mirror on my site --> http://renewsoft.com/darksouls/Fix1_4/

The internal rendering fix is amazing it makes the game looks very nice and fixes the blurry shit of the low internal rendering it uses a DX9 wrapper.

Just chuck the files --> DSfix and d3d9.dll into your Dark SOuls dire where the .exe is --> [drive letter]:SteamsteamappscommonDark Souls Prepare to Die EditionDATA

In the file DSfix you set your settings, the first one is the internal render setting so if you roll with 5760x1080 that is what you set you can juice this up more and then you will get a AA like effect.

Example: first section

# internal rendering resolution of the game
# higher values will decrease performance
renderWidth 5760
renderHeight 1080

There are a bunch of other settings the dude has that fix the DOF etc.

Enjoy will post screen in a bit.

[Update] screens has the DOF fix too I could set it one grade higher 2X that DOF quality will test that later

5760x1080 with HD fix

http://renewsoft.com/darksouls/multi_screen_HD_fix_1_4/

With out HD fix 1080p

http://renewsoft.com/darksouls/before/

With HD fix 1080p

http://renewsoft.com/darksouls/after_fix/

Nice hey :) m/ the multi and HD fix blows my mind, PC WSG FTW m/

Post subject: CY:G wrote:You guys are
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2012, 18:15 
Insiders
Insiders

You guys are amazing, keep up the good work, I just tried it and it look amazing but it crashes after 5 seconds xlive.dll seems to be crashing.

Yeah I have verified it as well it crash after a few second, good luck Hayden and helifax. The HD fix is none intrusive and will not crash your game, so we can enjoy that in the mean time.

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2012, 21:20 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote]You guys are amazing, keep up the good work, I just tried it and it look amazing but it crashes after 5 seconds xlive.dll seems to be crashing.

Yeah I have verified it as well it crash after a few second, good luck Hayden and helifax. The HD fix is none intrusive and will not crash your game, so we can enjoy that in the mean time.

Well..GREAT NEWS!! I managed to fix the crash:)) by making our little "meddler" stop looking in our job. So now we can actually inject out code easy and nice inside the game and no one is yelling or "stopping working" :) I need to talk to Hayden about this one and see if he wants to put this in the plug-in or not:)

PS: Playing the game in 3D Surround for 1h now without any crashes ^_^:D

Best Regards,
Helifax

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

Post subject: helifax wrote:valcan_s
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2012, 22:14 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote][quote]You guys are amazing, keep up the good work, I just tried it and it look amazing but it crashes after 5 seconds xlive.dll seems to be crashing.

Well..GREAT NEWS!! I managed to fix the crash:)) by making our little "meddler" stop looking in our job. So now we can actually inject out code easy and nice inside the game and no one is yelling or "stopping working" :) I need to talk to Hayden about this one and see if he wants to put this in the plug-in or not:)

PS: Playing the game in 3D Surround for 1h now without any crashes ^_^:D

Best Regards,
Helifax

Fantastic news Helifax congrats on solving it, I can not wait to use it with the multi screen fix.

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2012, 22:33 

So excited, thank you so much guys, cant wait for the plug in :D

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2012, 22:57 

If it wasn't for this team, our triple head setups would be worthless. Donating!!!!!!

Post subject: DFix works great for
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2012, 23:16 
Insiders
Insiders

DFix works great for increasing the internal resolution and controlling DoF. The Flawless Widescreen plugin does a great job getting triple-wide rendered and the unfixed HUD isn't too bad. But, I am crashing out regularly with Flawless Widescreen. Can't wait to see a stable version. Thanks, guys!

Post subject: letter box
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2012, 23:43 

Is it, or will it in the future, be able to remove the letter boxing ... I loved the work you guys did with witcher 2 : fov fp and no letter box. I know it's not a high priority... I'm just too fond of my venerable Sony GDM FW900 to convert to led/lcd, it's still works like a champ after almost 10 yrs.

Great work on flawless ... my brother now seems to buy games for his eyefinity setup only after checking to see if you guys have a plugin for it...

tyia

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2012, 23:50 
I Donated
I Donated

If it wasn't for this team, our triple head setups would be worthless. Donating!!!!!!

Here here! This is the truth of the matter!

Very much looking forward to potential proper HUD!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 29  Next