Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 14:29

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
PostPosted: 05 Mar 2015, 10:51 
I Donated
I Donated

helifax wrote:
Hmm I don't know what happened... but apparently the website hosted the old plugin.
I have recopied the archive to the server and now it should be the correct one:) :doh:

Thanks helifax, everything is working exactly as it was before the GFWL move. :cheers:

PostPosted: 11 Mar 2015, 15:07 

You'll never be thanked enough helifax, Hayden for the fixes of DS1 and DS2, respect :)

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2015, 00:29 

FYI for those one-screen 3440x1440 people - Helifax's and Hayden's fix works for those now too.
Running Windows 8.1 x64
Running latest version of DSPTDE
Running DSFix 2.4 w/ resolution at 3440x1440
Running WSFixer .662 set at 1 screen 3440x1440 with latest plugin from Helifax

When you start with WSFixer running, after the "FROM software" screen, everything will go black. Not to worry, turn off WSFixer (* key default). When screen appears again, go to setting and set at 3440x1440 resolution and hit ok. Screen will go black again. Don't worry, just hit * again. and hit ok to lock it in before it resets.
Now when you boot up, you should always be good to go without any fiddling at that resolution as long as WSFixer is running. I occasionally have had a few hiccups when screens load but it always fixes itself by hitting * a time or two.
Helifax and Hayden, you are awesome. Thank you.

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2015, 11:34 

I hope I'm not asking something answered elsewhere, I've skimmed this post and read through the last few pages, I think I've done everything I'm supposed to but I'm still not having any luck. My problem is similar to ryguy76 describing as above but the solution doesn't work.

I am running the Steam version on Windows 7 64 (I don't know about SteamWorks but what I found out just relates to developers, is that relevant? I also can't find the version number of DS, but it is just downloaded from Steam) I have an Eyefinity 7700 3840x1024 setup. I am running DSFix 2.4 with the config set to renderWidth 3840 and height to 1024. I have also tried all the suggested settings for dofOverrideResolution (0 crashes the game, I get the same results as below for the others). I am running Widescreen fixer 736, with the latest Plugin. It is set to version 1.0.5. AA is switched off

WSF fix says it is working ok, but I just get a blank screen with an Eggtimer Mouse Cursor flashing on and off. When it loads I can see a Dark Souls logo on the LHSide. I have access to controls and I can hear the menu sounds. It started as Windowed, I pushed it into 1280x1024 fullscreen, then forced it into 3840. I tried the forceFullscreen setting and with WSF on it is blank and without the graphics are vertical bars.

Any help appreciated.
Steve

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2015, 13:39 
Insiders
Insiders

Leatherman wrote:
I hope I'm not asking something answered elsewhere, I've skimmed this post and read through the last few pages, I think I've done everything I'm supposed to but I'm still not having any luck. My problem is similar to ryguy76 describing as above but the solution doesn't work.

I am running the Steam version on Windows 7 64 (I don't know about SteamWorks but what I found out just relates to developers, is that relevant? I also can't find the version number of DS, but it is just downloaded from Steam) I have an Eyefinity 7700 3840x1024 setup. I am running DSFix 2.4 with the config set to renderWidth 3840 and height to 1024. I have also tried all the suggested settings for dofOverrideResolution (0 crashes the game, I get the same results as below for the others). I am running Widescreen fixer 736, with the latest Plugin. It is set to version 1.0.5. AA is switched off

WSF fix says it is working ok, but I just get a blank screen with an Eggtimer Mouse Cursor flashing on and off. When it loads I can see a Dark Souls logo on the LHSide. I have access to controls and I can hear the menu sounds. It started as Windowed, I pushed it into 1280x1024 fullscreen, then forced it into 3840. I tried the forceFullscreen setting and with WSF on it is blank and without the graphics are vertical bars.

Any help appreciated.
Steve

Hi,

Are you using the latest plugin from here and WSF specified on the website?
http://3dsurroundgaming.com/WSF.html

If not there is the problem:)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2015, 15:34 

Hi, thanks for the response, yes, the plugin came from the link you provided. I am using a later version of WSF (736 and not 662) , however this is what was linked to on the website. I will try the earlier version.
Thanks,
Steve

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2015, 17:35 

Hi, I tried reverting back to version 662 but it does not work properly. The version of DSPTDE it is set for is only version 1.0.1. and it does not recognise the latest version 1.0.5 when the game starts. Any more help would be appreciated.

Thanks again
Steve

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2015, 05:08 

I can confirm with Leatherman that WSF r736 only has support for DSPTDE version 1.0.1.. I also used the posted plugin but to no avail. There seems to be a beta version 2.0 coming out.

PostPosted: 26 Jun 2015, 10:18 
Insiders
Insiders

I can't seem to understand what the problem is really:-s
You need r662 + plugin from my website as seen in the image:

It will not work with other version of WSF due to changes in the API.

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2015, 20:48 

The game crash with the new steam patch... :(
My resolution is 1680x1050

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next