Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 22:32

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
PostPosted: 03 Mar 2015, 17:15 

Fantastic. I'm so very pleased with this. Bless your scythe!

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2015, 23:22 

helifax wrote:
OK,
I've managed to finish updating the fix.
You can grab it from my website here : http://3dsurroundgaming.com/WSF.html
As before it require DSFix, etc...
It requires the latest version of DS from Steam (with SteamWorks).

Hope it works for everyone;))

Cheers!!!!!!

Thanks!! Could it be that I just can't find the new fix? The one I can find seems identical to the previous fix: http://3dsurroundgaming.com/img/Plugins ... dition.rar

I was able to get it full screen, once. But the resolution was smeared. Where should I read how to do this? I pasted DSfix 2.4. Could it be that I should get a newer DS? Mine was downloaded mid February.

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2015, 00:08 

Markismus wrote:
helifax wrote:
OK,
I've managed to finish updating the fix.
You can grab it from my website here : http://3dsurroundgaming.com/WSF.html
As before it require DSFix, etc...
It requires the latest version of DS from Steam (with SteamWorks).

Hope it works for everyone;))

Cheers!!!!!!

Thanks!! Could it be that I just can't find the new fix? The one I can find seems identical to the previous fix: http://3dsurroundgaming.com/img/Plugins ... dition.rar

I was able to get it full screen, once. But the resolution was smeared. Where should I read how to do this? I pasted DSfix 2.4. Could it be that I should get a newer DS? Mine was downloaded mid February.
Sorry Helifax but I am having the exact same issue your website has 3.3.0 still not the newer version of the plugin the older one cannot detect the game still.

Thanks

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2015, 00:10 
I Donated
I Donated

Same issue here. Looks like the website is still hosting the older plugin version.

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2015, 06:11 

Same issue here.

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2015, 16:21 
Insiders
Insiders

Hmm I don't know what happened... but apparently the website hosted the old plugin.
I have recopied the archive to the server and now it should be the correct one:) :doh:

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2015, 22:24 

helifax wrote:
Hmm I don't know what happened... but apparently the website hosted the old plugin.
I have recopied the archive to the server and now it should be the correct one:) :doh:

It's working!!! 3840x1024 and it is so fast. Great, great, great!!! :twothumb:

Oh, yes, and thanks of course. Many, many thanks!

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2015, 22:55 

Dark Souls is working again in 21:9 thanks for the update you need both S Fix 2.4 + Widescreen Fixer running at the same time though but looks glorious to me again. Do not think the game will be updated anymore so this should be the last time hopefully!

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2015, 00:35 

Is anyone able to confirm if it is possible from them to run the game in for instance a 5:4 or 1:1 aspect ratio on a single monitor? I'd love to run the game in a tall aspect ratio (for screenshots) at very high resolutions, but for some reason it's not working as I want it to. I used to be able to get it all to work, using WSF v662 and the older Dark Souls plugin, but for some reason or other, I now always get either a stretched or squashed image.

Anyone?

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2015, 03:36 

21_9 PC Gamer wrote:
Dark Souls is working again in 21:9 thanks for the update you need both S Fix 2.4 + Widescreen Fixer running at the same time though but looks glorious to me again. Do not think the game will be updated anymore so this should be the last time hopefully!

Dude, could you please post your settings for DSFix and WF? Something is messed up on my end. Either the image is stretched so much horizontally that I can't see what resolution I'm changing the game to or everything is just black. The sound is still there and I can navigate the menu so I can load into a save but it's very low res and all sorts of messed up.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next