Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 17:08

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 38  Next
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2019, 21:08 

Clavus wrote:
I'm having trouble even launching the game, it keeps changing my resolution constantly so I can't even get past the company logos. First I thought it was an ultrawide issue but apparently people are able to play? Is there a known issue with high refreshrate monitors perhaps? I've got a 100hz 3440x1440 screen flanked by two 1080p monitors. Can't find a way to resolve this problem so far...

Follow-up to my post: to fix it, I disconnected my two 1080p monitors (from display properties, not physically). In the display settings I noticed it had defaulted my resolution to 3840x1620, while I have a 3440x1440 monitor. Changed this to the correct resolution. Also turned off "automatic rendering adjustment" or what's-it-called right next to the display option, though I don't know if that helped. After that I shut down the game, re-enabled my 1080p monitors, and the game now launches without issues.

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2019, 21:15 

BakedCookie wrote:
Asarec wrote:
jackfuste wrote:
Replace sekiro.exe in the game folder - sekiro_v3.7z

• Fixed NPC blur/freeze outside of the 16:9

Jackfuste, you're the man! Thank you for this. Worked beautifully on my 21:9 (3440 x 1440) Alienware monitor.

Just one bug I'm noticing that others have reported:

balala wrote:
The v2 exe has the problem of icons floating about in wrong places which is not present in the first edited version.

Also:

nikos wrote:
Having the same issue. Really appreciate the work, Jack. Grateful to be able to play this on day one at 21:9.

There were others whom reported it. Just want to make sure this is seen.

Thank you very much for your talent.

He updated his original post with a v3 exe. I didn't notice either until someone pointed it out later in the thread.

Oh....

Sorry about that! I'll test it now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2019, 21:46 

Wow !! thank you so much for the quick fixes !!!! Do anyone knows how to change the FOV in config ? would it be possible ? thanks !

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2019, 21:47 

zorranco wrote:
All heil the almighty Jackfuste.

Waiting patiently for a FoV fix to start playing....

Yes ! hope to get a fix soon !!

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2019, 22:14 

Hello, the game is in fullscreen after i applied the fix (21:9), but when i stream it using OBS and YouTube or Twitch, image looks like a small rectangle. Why is this happening?

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2019, 22:54 

Thanks a lot jackfuste for both fix.

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2019, 00:06 

I'm wondering would it be possible to remove the NPC dialogue overlay, the death screen overlay and the item pick up overlay as well? All of these are 16:9 just like the red health overlay and the black stealth overlay. These are not really big problems, but if these were done, this modification would be totally perfect.

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2019, 01:02 

Firstly I would like to say thank you for everyone that work on and supports these games and fixes.

Now, I have installed the latest version for the 21:9 fix and also got the disabled_textures files. Do I need the 3giamoto files also for it to work ?

And lastly I have lost the reshade effects since replacing the disabled_textures files. Any way to have reshade work with all the current fixes ?

Thanks again :)

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2019, 02:19 

Darktalon wrote:
Why 1.3.1 instead of 1.3.15?

Sorry for delay, shouldn't matter which version.

DaemonXHUN wrote:
I did exactly what you have said but the overlays are still there and on the top of that there are green words on the top and bottom of my screen (Stereo Disabled, etc.).

christofin wrote:
I'm having trouble finding "d3d11_log.txt" after I extracted the file. Did I have to run the modified .exe that jackfuste posted first?

My fault! It should have read d3dx.ini. I've since fixed my post.

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2019, 03:03 

CaptnNemo wrote:
Firstly I would like to say thank you for everyone that work on and supports these games and fixes.

Now, I have installed the latest version for the 21:9 fix and also got the disabled_textures files. Do I need the 3giamoto files also for it to work ?

And lastly I have lost the reshade effects since replacing the disabled_textures files. Any way to have reshade work with all the current fixes ?

Thanks again :)

Never mind, I re-applied the reshade on it and now everything is dandy!! :)

Now, if we can get, FOV modifier, HUD 21:9 and unlocked fps, this game will be perfect loll!! Which it already is :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 38  Next