View topic - Far cry new dawn surround/eyefinity FOV

susahamat
21x9 Users

Forum Posts: 472
God Bless u Jackfuste !!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
if you supporting what I do, buy me a coffee here https://ko-fi.com/kevinsesario or instead direct to paypal.me/kevinsesario . EMAIL:[email protected], Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sesariok
Funkengreuven
I Donated
21x9 Users
NVIDIA Surround Users

Forum Posts: 93
Thanks Bunches Jack!!!
| i7 3930K | 16GB Mushkin Redline 2133MHz | ASUS Rampage IV Formula | EVGA 2080ti SC ULTRA | EVGA Supernova 1200W PS | 2x Samsung EVO 500GB SSD RAID 0 | 2x IBM 520 SSD 240GB | Rosewill Blackhawk | 3x Acer Predator G-Sync 144MHz @ 7680x1440 |
valcan_s
Insiders
I Donated
Like a Boss
NVIDIA Surround Users
Stereoscopic-3D Users

Forum Posts: 257
jackfuste wrote:
  • Download:
    FCND_Unlock_FOV.7z

• Copy Unlock_FOV.exe in the game folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Far Cry New Dawn\bin
  • Run Unlock_FOV.exe and apply patch to FC_m64.dll
  • Run game and setup desired FOV in the game menu

OMG! Awesome, jackfuste is L|F3 , massive thank you buddy it works perfectly :rockout:

Man I love this game so much and @ 5760x1080 it looks incredible! It is insane Ubisoft locked the FOV, it works perfectly I just don't get it and will never under stand.... I have always said they don't have relevant PC gamers on the team or it is simply out sourced ports.

Thanks again Dude!
seraph59

Forum Posts: 1
I created an account just to say thank you @jackfuste! and thanks to this forum to exist for the happiness of multi monitor players <3 !!! your patch work on my 3 screens 5760x1080 ! amd rx580
Radman11

Forum Posts: 4
Not working with latest update 1.04 from 3-14-19. Fov unlocked but its not saving the config.
Last edited by Radman11 on 16 Mar 2019, 10:42, edited 1 time in total.
valcan_s
Insiders
I Donated
Like a Boss
NVIDIA Surround Users
Stereoscopic-3D Users

Radman11 wrote:Not working with latest update 1.04 from 3-14-19. Fov unlocked but its not saving the config. Is there another location for the easy anticheat dll? All i see is Easyanticheat.exe and Easyanticheat.sys under program files(x86).

Thanks for the heads up I am not going to go into online mode then and loose the fix, hopefully they did not jack it up. I take it they did not fix the game them selves?

Well hopefully when Jackfuste has some time he can check it out and update his fix.
jackfuste
Insiders

Forum Posts: 529
Game Reports: 43
Update for patch 1.0.4

• Download:
    FCND_Unlock_FOV_1_04.7z

• Copy Unlock_FOV.exe in the game folder:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Far Cry New Dawn\bin
    or
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Far Cry New Dawn\bin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
valcan_s
Insiders
I Donated
Like a Boss
NVIDIA Surround Users
Stereoscopic-3D Users

jackfuste wrote:Update for patch 1.0.4

• Download:
    FCND_Unlock_FOV_1_04.7z

• Copy Unlock_FOV.exe in the game folder:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Far Cry New Dawn\bin
    or
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Far Cry New Dawn\bin

Awesome, a massive thank you Jackfuste. I really appreciate all your fixes and I am sure the rest of the community does as well.

Made my weekend Dude :rockout: hope yours owns!
Radman11

Forum Posts: 4
Jackfuste you also made my weekend! :twothumb: Thanks for the speedy fix. One day I need to learn how you do this as the hex code is gibberish to me.
Previous

Return to Request/Discuss Game Solutions