Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 00:52

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: 21 Dec 2018, 22:57 

Helifax, good to see you back patching games for the triple wide crowd.

Looking forward to this one. Hoping it's released for the weekend.

My donation is ready. Happy holidays!

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2018, 12:38 
Insiders
Insiders

This was done at the request of one of the members of WSGF.
Lazy UI patched is required to make the game render in 48:9, 48:10 in the first place. This will only address the UI!
The game will always render the UI with an aspect of 16:9 even at 4:3 resolutions. I am not sure if this is the actual game or a side-effect of Lazy. As a result, I had to "make" the 48:10 version as well.

For [48:9] Surround resolutions:
http://3dsurroundgaming.com//GamePatche ... y_48_9.rar

For [48:10] Surround resolutions:
http://3dsurroundgaming.com//GamePatche ... _48_10.rar

For [21:9] resolutions:
No support currently, but I think the UI is pretty much working no?

Install:
- Make sure you run a clean game (no mods - including SteamWorks).
- If you use Reshade, delete dxgi.dll or d3d11.dll, as this mod (3DMigoto) requires to be named d3d11.dll.
- Copy the full content of the mod, next to the game exe.
- Start the game.
- Start and apply the Lazy UI patcher fix.
- Once you get to the main menu, press F12 (F12 is a toggle, you can revert back to the unfixed ui as well).
- UI should be centred, so play the game.
- Now go and figure out which mods you can add back and which you can't.

Known quirks:
- some UI elements when they touch the edges of the middle monitor will stretch for a brief moment.
- Mouse navigation will require the old UI position. If you can't click on a menu, simply move the mouse to the left screen and retry (you will see the cursor will wrap and appear back in the middle screen). Same applies for menus there were on the right screen.

Enjoy!

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2018, 12:52 

waiting for 21:9 helifax :)

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2018, 12:53 
Insiders
Insiders

Isn't 21:9 working out of the box? Checking the game at a 21:9 aspect, I don't see any problems....

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2018, 17:23 

The triple wide fix is working as described.

" some UI elements when they touch the edges of the middle monitor will stretch for a brief moment" turns out to be quite distracting to me unfortunately.

Here's hoping there may be more tweaks in the future.

Meanwhile, donated for the work thus far. Thank you. Will donate again for further improvements.

PostPosted: 24 Dec 2018, 14:15 
Insiders
Insiders

Yes, I will look in the future to see if we can tweak the UI shaders more or something about it.
I am not sure we can do anything in the vertex shader (which processes vertices that make the triangles), but maybe there is:) I am just of ideas at the moment :)

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2019, 15:50 

Helifax, I was wondering if you could find the time to revisit this title. Now that capcom has introduced 21:9 support (albeit limited), it has introduced some quirks to triple wide support. In particular the map, it seems to move from screen to screen. It may open on the center screen, it may open on the right screen. Not seeing a pattern. Wherever it opens, the cursor is on the next screen to the left, and therefore not functional.

Also, there's still " some UI elements when they touch the edges of the middle monitor will stretch for a brief moment"

This game is too good not to have a suitable fix.

Thanks for your efforts. Will donate.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8