Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 21:12

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
 Post subject: Re: COD Advanced Warfare
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2015, 04:13 

@Sir_bertilak
Seems like the update adds support for nvidia surround now. The menue is a bit messed up in game but if u ALT+ENTER to window mode, find a game, then go back to fullscreen mode (using ALT+ENTER) it works fine with no 3rd party help

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2015, 00:40 

I guess thats nice to know but you couldnt give me one of those ati is all the way #1

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2015, 22:06 

@jackm1120
I play 3240x1920 and update surround call of duty extends just 1920 * 1080 has the size of 3240 * 1920

it just gives the largest 1920 * 1080 without seeing anything more

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2015, 17:29 

I hope the Widescreenfix for CoD Advamced Warfare receives an update soon
to get rid of this bugged menu. I would appreciate that. Please fix this.
A new version for Advanced Warfare would be great.

Regards

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2015, 22:40 

Sir_bertilak wrote:
I guess thats nice to know but you couldnt give me one of those ati is all the way #1

It seems very odd and an extremely inefficient way of thinking to pick one brand over another just for branding sake. I've always swapped back and forth to whichever card can produce the best results. I have 2 290x's, 2 titans, and now 2 980's. Neither Amd or Nvidia knows my name, pays my bills, teaches my children, and so on. What brand a card is makes no difference. Utilizing the best card for the job should be priority one. It just so happens that Nvidia provides the better experience right now. (For me that is, all my monitors are the same sku, so I personally don't need the superior mixed display support of AMD) . All I require is horsepower, which Nvidia has in spades at this present moment. Now, next quarter when the r9 300 cards hit the market that might be different but I'll be damned if I pick a GPU just for the sake of the brand.

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2015, 21:38 

i still have to use the patch from zen to get it to play right on 3 screens at 5760x1080 the menus and hub is all messed up but actual game is not...

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2015, 06:14 

Peer_Review wrote:
Sir_bertilak wrote:

It seems very odd and an extremely inefficient way of thinking to pick one brand over another just for branding sake. I've always swapped back and forth to whichever card can produce the best results. I have 2 290x's, 2 titans, and now 2 980's. Neither Amd or Nvidia knows my name, pays my bills, teaches my children, and so on. What brand a card is makes no difference. Utilizing the best card for the job should be priority one. It just so happens that Nvidia provides the better experience right now. (For me that is, all my monitors are the same sku, so I personally don't need the superior mixed display support of AMD) . All I require is horsepower, which Nvidia has in spades at this present moment. Now, next quarter when the r9 300 cards hit the market that might be different but I'll be damned if I pick a GPU just for the sake of the brand.

well thats nice but I have had the nvidia cards in the past and they only last a mo. or 2 but never had an ati card go bad so for that is my reason I will never buy one of those cards again. My R290 is running at gpu clock is 1435mhz and memory at 6247 mhz & never has had any problems and with an 8 core cpu running at 4.9 Ghz its fast and never crashes
just here to see if there was a new fix yet.

PostPosted: 25 Apr 2015, 22:27 

MICHA3LALL3N wrote:
i still have to use the patch from zen to get it to play right on 3 screens at 5760x1080 the menus and hub is all messed up but actual game is not...

do you mind providing a link to where you get this software to play AW? I 3xDisplays in eyefinity setup. thank you

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2015, 19:37 

Hey Dopefish,
is there a new update coming for your widescreenfixer? Menus in CoD Advanced Warfare still messed up.
Would be great if you fixed that. Regards, Madenleo

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2015, 01:10 

im using zens fix still works with the update in the game but menu and the hud is messed up... link to his fix is in this post heres the link download/file.php?id=656

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next