Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 15:20

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
PostPosted: 30 Sep 2014, 12:33 
Insiders
Insiders

HaYDeN wrote:
It's broken.

Slow internet is slow...

I had a feeling that was the case... Now to see exactly how broken it is:)) I hope it's just the UI that spans or does funky stuff...but somehow I doubt that will be the only problem...

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2014, 12:34 

HaYDeN wrote:
It's broken.

Slow internet is slow...

Hopefully, you are able to fix the surround problems.
I won't ever play a game without surround.

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2014, 12:48 
Insiders
Insiders

X1XNobleX1X wrote:
Hopefully, you are able to fix the surround problems.
I won't ever play a game without surround.

I'll look when it finishes, depends how difficult it is to fix... also getting late.. but Helifax might get something out.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2014, 13:22 

helifax wrote:
HaYDeN wrote:
It's broken.

Slow internet is slow...

I had a feeling that was the case... Now to see exactly how broken it is:)) I hope it's just the UI that spans or does funky stuff...but somehow I doubt that will be the only problem...

Any good news?
Is it possible to fix?

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2014, 15:45 

i have the same issues cant get it working in 5760x1080. hope someone gets it working and shares.

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2014, 15:49 
Insiders
Insiders

X1XNobleX1X wrote:
helifax wrote:
HaYDeN wrote:
It's broken.

Slow internet is slow...

Any good news?
Is it possible to fix?

I am still at work for the next 3hours or so. Then I need to get home and start downloading this small game... Only then I can see what is going on in there;)) So don't expect anything today...

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2014, 17:49 

In a German Forum I saw this Possible Solution in changing an INI-File:

Quote:
5760*1080 ingame = 5760*3240 ini
1920*360 ingame = 1920*1080 ini

http://www.computerbase.de/forum/showth ... st16341108

I cant test this, i dont own the game yet

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2014, 18:11 
Insiders
Insiders

Hayden was working to the wee hours this morning (3-4am) to try and get this out, but I see he is offline now. When I spoke to him, he said he was having luck with a fix. There is a way to enable the game to span to whatever aspect ratio you want via an .ini tweak - but he didn't want me to post it, because it would mess with his eventual fix. It does seem to make the game scale properly (although I still think it's slightly zoomed) but that could just be FOV issues, BUT the hud spans, and the in-game menu stuff is Vert-.

So there are a few things to work out, and by centring the HUD, hopefully that doesn't fuck with the in-game markers (which can happen). The good news is, that it looks like we should be able to enjoy this game in Surround/Eyefinity thanks to these smart kids (Helifax will also have a look), and no thanks to the lazy devs. For a game that spouts Nvidia, it doesn't have Sli support, or Surround support.

Attachments:
2014-10-01_00001.jpg
2014-10-01_00001.jpg [ 1.46 MiB | Viewed 2759 times ]

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2014, 18:34 
I Donated
I Donated

No SLI support? No wonder I was getting such crappy frame rates. You're right, Its hard to believe a game with the "Nvidia" logo on the opening title has no SLI support. Not to mention how graphically intensive it is. At least it looks like its fixable. Il wait patiently for the fix. Thanks for the heads up!

| i7 3930K | 16GB Mushkin Redline 2133MHz | ASUS Rampage IV Formula | EVGA 2080ti SC ULTRA | EVGA Supernova 1200W PS | 2x Samsung EVO 500GB SSD RAID 0 | 2x IBM 520 SSD 240GB | Rosewill Blackhawk | 3x Acer Predator G-Sync 144MHz @ 7680x1440 |

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2014, 19:00 
Insiders
Insiders

Funkengreuven wrote:
No SLI support? No wonder I was getting such crappy frame rates. You're right, Its hard to believe a game with the "Nvidia" logo on the opening title has no SLI support. Not to mention how graphically intensive it is. At least it looks like its fixable. Il wait patiently for the fix. Thanks for the heads up!

To enable SLI use the app nvidia Inspector and force it to AFR2 and it will enable SLI no prob works great.

Make sure in the reg Nvidia cntrl panel you add the game first so you can see the profile in nvidia Inspector.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next