Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 02:51

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2014, 20:20 

Hello i am new to the forums, how to do i find and apply the fix?

the launcher gives the the option for 5760x1080 but when i launch the game only the middle screen is active, i can mouse over on my right screen but it shows nothing, and i cant move over to the left screen at all.

any and all help will be appreciated

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2014, 10:17 

This fix didn't work for 64bit game executable. Upon launch game hangs and flawless tool gets stuck to "configuring...". 32bit exe works fine but it is limited to low textures so it really is not worth playing that way for me.

Single GTX970 is not enough for tri-screens for smooth experience so I'll finish it on a single screen then. And for a moment I was thinking we finally have enough power in a single card to run tri-screens but I guess I was wrong.

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2014, 13:01 
Editors
Editors

It DOES work.... Somehow... Did you download the 64bit version of flawless?
Oh... And the FPS counter on 64bit is crazy.... 25436 FPS it says.

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2014, 19:32 

Could someone maybe post the plugin from his plugincache? Apparently Hayden took the site offline because of the Drupal vulnerability: http://www.wsgf.org/forums/viewtopic.ph ... 98#p154498

Much appreciated!

PostPosted: 20 Nov 2014, 13:04 

hey guys. i got to admit, i created this account just to get help...
anyways, I'm trying to play this game on my 21:9 (2560x1080) display and i just can't get it to work. i use the flawless widescreen app. when i try to launch the game with what i assume are the right settings in flawless widescreen, the game starts up but stops right after. not responding anymore, just black screen. so i tried to fiddle around with the config of flawless widescreen. i set a manual display override to my settings, set it on auto, turned surround assupmtion on and off, excluded every detection but amd one after another (i'm on amd) but still no use. on some settings it will start but not fixed, still the same black bars. i assume that the 'not responding' error happens when i have the right set of configurations.

here's a screenshot of what i assume are the right settings, wich lead to not responding:

i hope someone can help me with this.
note: i already tried to get help on the flawless widescreen forum... it doesn't seem to be quite active over there.
note2: when i terminate the process after it isn't responding anymore flawless widescreen still states it is configuring.

my system:
http://www.overclock.net/lists/display/view/id/4937798

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2014, 00:17 

Abyssic wrote:
hey guys. i got to admit, i created this account just to get help...
anyways, I'm trying to play this game on my 21:9 (2560x1080) display and i just can't get it to work. i use the flawless widescreen app. when i try to launch the game with what i assume are the right settings in flawless widescreen, the game starts up but stops right after. not responding anymore, just black screen. so i tried to fiddle around with the config of flawless widescreen. i set a manual display override to my settings, set it on auto, turned surround assupmtion on and off, excluded every detection but amd one after another (i'm on amd) but still no use. on some settings it will start but not fixed, still the same black bars. i assume that the 'not responding' error happens when i have the right set of configurations.

here's a screenshot of what i assume are the right settings, wich lead to not responding:

i hope someone can help me with this.
note: i already tried to get help on the flawless widescreen forum... it doesn't seem to be quite active over there.
note2: when i terminate the process after it isn't responding anymore flawless widescreen still states it is configuring.

my system:
http://www.overclock.net/lists/display/view/id/4937798

i have to excuse my noobery... it was because of the 64bit version.

PostPosted: 28 Dec 2014, 12:12 

Hi guys. I'm testing the plugin "Flawless Widescreen" but not working properly. I imagine that they have updated the game and is no longer compatible with the current version.

Know if Hayden and helifax may look at this. Thank you so much. :thumbup:

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2015, 09:36 

Hi,

I've tried using Flawless and it didn't work initially. Then I've discovered: you need to change language to English (and possibly restart game). That's because game window name changes with language, and fix script has a hard-coded name it tries to find.

Hope it helps.

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2015, 12:08 
Editors
Editors

Nice find zlorf ! It's even weirder than that: FWS works with all languages, except Polish Text. It works with Polish Voices, but you need to pick a different language for Text. :eh:
Incidentally the DR will get a major update shortly.

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2015, 22:19 
Editors
Editors

The Redux version (free upgrade for all, and in UE4) supports offically Multi Monitor and "non-standard screen ratios"
http://www.theastronauts.com/2015/09/th ... x-out-now/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next