Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 11:09

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Diablo 3 not working
PostPosted: 29 Aug 2014, 20:45 

Hi,

I'm using flawless widescreen and have the most up to date version of Diablo 3 but flawless widescreen says it may not support my current version and disables the fix. Anyone else having issues with Diablo 3?

Post subject: Re: Diablo 3 not working
PostPosted: 29 Aug 2014, 22:55 

Yeah, same here. FW needs to be updated after the Diablo 3 v. 2.1.0 patch. There is a thread I started on Hayden's page where you dl FW, but no response so far

PostPosted: 08 Sep 2014, 14:09 

So I guess no one is playing Diablo 3 in multi monitor anymore? Too bad....they really fixed the game with the latest patches.

PostPosted: 08 Sep 2014, 23:23 

I have searched the internet daily( Since Aug. 26th 2014 -patch day ) to find one of these programs that work for Diablo III Reaper of Souls 2.10... for 3D surround. I basically thought everyone else had figured out how to run it smoothly in Fullscreen windowed mode. That is how I have been playing it since patch day. However, the game gets out of Sync in this mode (while running 3D vision 2 surround) for some odd reason.

I had been using widescreen fixer, more often than this program. I'm familiar with both though. I'm not picky whichever one gets running first gets my $50 donation each new patch (from here on out). I no longer take these programs for granted. It sucks playing in 2D surround after playing 3D surround. It just doesn't feel like the same game.

Maybe Blizzard got a little fancy with this last patch and it is stumping the widescreen crew. *shrugs* -- or maybe WSGF programmers expected all these hot fixes that are coming out, and are waiting till 2.10 gets stabilized to put out a new plugin.

------

It's actually a relief to see a post of someone else that is concerned about Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls patch 2.10 and surround gaming. Aug . Sept. 2014

BTW- this is the first post I have ever made on a forum of any kind. Please forgive the wordiness. I'm seeing if it will trigger the shitty search engine I use (Google) to bring light to this problem...

3D surround 2.10 Diablo

PostPosted: 10 Sep 2014, 23:56 

Looks like it works! thanks for the update.