Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 01:13

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: 27 May 2014, 06:09 
I Donated
I Donated

TheDestroyer wrote:
I've been messing with settings. So far I can either get it go be vert- if it automatically detects the aspect ratio or stretched if I tell it 16:9 or 21:9. Going borderless (which I have success in other games) forces it into vert-.

I've been messing with it to for the last hour and it's messed up. It's either stretched to far or cuts off the top/bottom. I don't know enough of the technical part to say exactly what's wrong, but it's right. What a let down. Have you found any combo of settings that works? I play 5892x1080.

I hope we get a fix soon!

| i7 3930K | 16GB Mushkin Redline 2133MHz | ASUS Rampage IV Formula | EVGA 2080ti SC ULTRA | EVGA Supernova 1200W PS | 2x Samsung EVO 500GB SSD RAID 0 | 2x IBM 520 SSD 240GB | Rosewill Blackhawk | 3x Acer Predator G-Sync 144MHz @ 7680x1440 |

PostPosted: 27 May 2014, 06:43 

Just wanted to let you guys know, it is still vert- even though the game has options in game for me to pick my 21:9 ratio it just changes the UI positions, but game still is zoomed in!

http://imgur.com/a/X7uvz

PostPosted: 27 May 2014, 06:46 
Editors
Editors

Well, that is a pain.

I shot out a tweet to Ubisoft and Ubisoft Montreal with hopes they see it and do something about it (not going to hold my breath).

PostPosted: 27 May 2014, 06:57 

Whoever works on Flawless Widescreen had fixes for Wolfenstein and Dark Souls 2 really fast.
Hoping for Watch Dogs fix soon.

(If you know who he is, I got another game that has Vert-, but I got a reply from the devs, but still no fix)

PostPosted: 27 May 2014, 07:45 
Insiders
Insiders

troyBORG wrote:
Whoever works on Flawless Widescreen had fixes for Wolfenstein and Dark Souls 2 really fast.
Hoping for Watch Dogs fix soon.

(If you know who he is, I got another game that has Vert-, but I got a reply from the devs, but still no fix)

Unfortunately Hayden is away due to work, so he won't be getting around to it for at least a few days.

PostPosted: 27 May 2014, 07:51 
I Donated
I Donated

Ahh, I can understand.

Maybe Helifax can give it a try?

PostPosted: 27 May 2014, 08:03 

Skid wrote:
Detection wrote:
Any update on this or are we going to have to wait for the 27th / Official release date ?

The game is NOT OUT YET, and we will nether support nor condone piracy or pirate versions, whether before or after release. Since the game isn't officially out yet you can not expect our modders to have a copy yet. Have some patience.

Relax. Any Key Stors all over the world send the Keys at the end of last week. Lot of my friends were playing WD while I was waiting. And yes, the game was uncracked and I could see them playing on uplays friendlist.

So it was out but not officialy

PostPosted: 27 May 2014, 08:15 
I Donated
I Donated

Finally, my key arrived. A real shame Ubisoft couldn't get their stuff together in those 6 months they held back the game...

Oh well, downloading anyway.

PostPosted: 27 May 2014, 08:20 

It isn't just vert- when you change to 4:3 it zooms out even more...
http://imgur.com/a/lmo0F

Hope a fix doesn't take to long, I was wanting to play/record this for my YouTube channel as a Let's Play. So I don't wanna take to long to start releasing it.
Not sure if I wanna record tomorrow and just have vert-, or record 16:9.

PostPosted: 27 May 2014, 09:40 

It supposed to have it natively :

Disrupt: Powering Watch Dogs

Assassin’s Creed's time-hopping gameplay demands the use of the Anvil and AnvilNext engines, while Far Cry’s expansive worlds require the services of Dunia. For Watch Dogs, Ubisoft Montreal’s design documents contained ambitious plans that failed to align with the strengths of Ubisoft’s internal engines, or those of third parties. As a result, Disrupt was developed, enabling seamless multiplayer, complex AI systems, and modern-day urban worlds filled with detail.

As a product of the new generation of games, Disrupt features all of the technologies enthusiasts desire, such as deferred lighting, dynamic weather, real-time dynamic reflections, pre-baked Global Illumination, subsurface scattering, and multithreaded rendering across all CPU cores. SLI, 3D Vision, 4K, and 4K Surround support is included, too.

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/watch-dogs-graphics-performance-and-tweaking-guide

Hopefully a fix is incoming from the devs.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next